Cum recipe

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Michelle

Cum recipe

Post by Michelle »

I often fantasize about my wife forcing me to swallow my own cum (which doesn't happen nearly as often now that I am into chastity...), but the problem has always been that once I have an orgasm I am no longer excited about the idea :cry:
If someone has a good recipe for cum, that would mean my wife could use a penis gag in my mouth and randomly squirt fake cum in my mouth, and lots more than if it was just my own cum?
There are all kinds of recipes on google but has anyone tried any and have a preference?
I also heard you can freeze your own (real) cum then have it melt in the slave's mouth... but what do you freeze it in? I don't think my 500ml Mason jars would work very well :lol:
Michell
slkdyk

Re: Cum recipe

Post by slkdyk »

Freeze it in a condom... It might take a week or two to fill a 500ml jar... :wink:
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

i was able to prepare a very close substance using boiling water, flour, and lots of salt. i refused to use eggs like a lot of people say.

basically boil the water disolve flour in it and add a lot of salt, then when it cools it thickens to the right consistantcy. trick is getting the right amount of flour in it which i have no idea, i just eyeball it.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

the search is your friend, michelle:

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 926#p18926
[
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

I've seen three or four recipes posted on the web. I can't remember exactly where they all were, but a quick search brought up this one. http://www.literotica.com/stories/shows ... ?id=101732 There is some variation between the ones that I've seen, but most are similar. :hi:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Thanks onestrangeguy, I'll give it a try :P
x_dressing_fool

Post by x_dressing_fool »

I've found recipes with egg whites are best to stay away from. Way too easy to get yourself a nasty infection

My wife uses a squirting strap on dildo on me pretty regularly and we have found the following to be an excellent recipe

250ml of water plus 2 flat tablespoons of plain flour

Pour about 250ml (or one and a half mugs) of cold water into a saucepan and add two flat tablespoons of flour. Once you get used to it, it's arguably easier to sort out your quantities of flour and water by eye.

Mix the flour into the water until you have no lumps whatsoever - I find it best to use your hands for this. When you've finished, it should look like you have a saucepan full of milk. If it doesn't you've either got too much or too little flour.

Bring to the boil, and then simmer over a high heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens. You'll end up with a slightly opaque solution, with the viscosity of warm KY Jelly.

Leave it to cool for about 15 minutes.

The stuff also makes great setting lotion for hair. Oh, and if you add food coloring, you can use it as semi-permanent hair color.

It lasts about three days without refrigeration. It's edible of course.

If I am giving her head and she is going to "cum" in my mouth, we add a couple pinches of salt...just to cut down on the flour taste
PiJoy

Cum recipe, Accurate Artificial Cum (long, detailed post)

Post by PiJoy »

A recipe for Accurate Artificial Cum (AAC)

version of 9/2011
PiJoy

For those of you kinksters who are interested, here are my notes and my recipe for the most Accurate artificial cum (abbreviated AAC) I’ve been able to devise. This recipe uses more ingredients than some others and also uses some unconventional ingredients, namely salt substitute, household bleach and Caffeine tablets. If you don’t feel comfortable using any of my ingredients, feel free to leave them out or substitute as you see fit. My goal was to devise a cum substitute, that I could make in quantity, that was as accurate in appearance, smell, taste and feel (namely viscosity) as I could make, using reasonably easy to get ingredients. I adjusted the thickeners to make it have the desired consistency be about right at body temperature; it’s thinner when warmer, and thicker below. (At refrigerator temperatures, it’s a jello-like solid.) It’s easy to warm it up in a microwave oven, so long as your container is microwave safe. Of course, appearance, taste, smell and feel are very subjective things, so feel free to adjust as you see fit. Comments and suggestions are very welcome.

Disclaimer, I am not any sort of medical, pharmaceutical, chemical or health professional. I did some research, and also experimented on myself (consumed over 5 cups), to date without harm. Not all at the same time, though! My max per session consumption to date was two cups, with no ill effects. Use this recipe at your own risk.

For those of you wanting info toward making an even more accurate artificial cum, following are some links that give information about concentrations of ions in plasma, and another that gives detailed info on concentrations of various ions, sugars etc. in human ejaculate, as well as viscosity:

website with a chemical analysis of human electrolytes: http://www.medicinenet.com/electrolytes/article.htm

website with a chemical analysis of cum, including a (rather difficult to make at home!) research AC recipe:
http://www.andrologyjournal.org/cgi/reprint/26/4/459

--------

Some background and notes on the safety of household bleach in something a human can safely consume, like bleach-disinfected water:

One of the ingredients of my AAC recipe is household bleach, but diluted. This makes the smell more realistic, and it also helps preserve it. Note that any recipe containing sugar (or starch, or eggwhite) and no preservative is going to spoil, sooner or later. So please be careful regarding spoilage, no matter what recipe you use.

Common instructions for purifying water for drinking typically use ¼ to ½ teaspoon of household bleach, per gallon. those ratios are 1:3072 and 1: 1536 of bleach to water. Check the concentration of your bleach, and adjust accordingly. The concentration on Chlorox brand bleach I purchased in the US, as of 2011, is 6%,

Another website,
http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=1341 which links to
http://www.i4at.org/surv/bleach.htm
(which is allegedly the text from a Chlorox ad.)
indicates that 3 teaspoons (AKA one tablespoon) per gallon of water makes an acceptable sterilizing solution (that is apparently not very harmful.) So we can experiment somewhat, with 1:256 being on the high side, and 1:3072 probably not enough to give the solution the “memorable” smell effect I desired (and also retard spoilage.) Again, check the concentration of your bleach, and adjust accordingly.

If you are uncomfortable with bleach in something you (or playmates) are going to consume, then by all means, LEAVE IT OUT!

My quantified recipe for AAC (Accurate Artificial Cum) follows.

Equipment:
* Microwave oven
* Microwave-safe container, 1 quart/liter or larger
* 1 cup measure (8 Oz, or 250 mL)
* 1 Tablespoon measuring spoon (or 1 teaspoon measure)
* ¼ teaspoon measuring spoon
* fork or whisk for mixing

--------

Ingredients for just over 1 cup (500 mL) of AAC:

Water: 1 cup (250 mL)

Thickeners:
* Corn starch, 3 teaspoons (15 mL)
* Unflavored Gelatin, 3 teaspoons (15 mL)

Ionics (salt like ingredients):
* Table salt (NaCl) ¼ teaspoon (1.25 mL)
* Salt Substitute (pure Possasium Chloride, if possible), ¼ teaspoon (1.25 mL)
* Baking soda (Sodium BiCarbonate, NaHCO3), ¼ teaspoon (1.25 mL)

Sweetener:
* High fructose corn syrup, 3 teaspoons (15 mL)

Smell/preservative:
* Optional, Household bleach (6% Sodium Hypochlorite), , ¼ teaspoon (1.25 mL)
(This is a ratio of 1 part bleach to 200 parts water, slightly more than in the disinfecting solution linked to above. Halve or quarter this if you are concerned, or leave it out entirely)

Bitter (optional):
* 100 mg Caffiene, half a 200 mg tablet, finely crushed (e.g. in a folded paper plate)

--------

Instructions:

* Measure out thickeners into a dry, microwave-safe container

* Measure out the water into a separate container

* Measure and add each of the ionic (salt-like) ingredients to the thickeners

* Stir the dry mix well with a fork.

* Add a small amount of water, roughly equal to the volume of the combined thickeners and stir until there are no lumps.

* Add more water gradually, while continuing to stir and break up lumps.

* Continue adding water and mixing until all the water is added, and the mix is as lump free as you can get it.

* Warm in microwave (approx. 2 minutes total (per cup), but use 30 second intervals until you know how long to boil in your microwave), until just boiling. Watch carefully for boil-overs, because viscous AAC mix traps bubbles and is prone to boil over!

* Add the corn syrup to the hot mixture and stir well.

* Cool to room (or body) temperature.

* Optional, add bleach and stir well. I suggest adding only half (or less), then taste, then add the rest, if desired.

* Optional, add Caffeine and stir well (may require warming slightly to get the Caffeine to dissolve in.) I suggest adding only half, then taste, then add the rest, if desired.

The bleach should not only give this a realistic smell, but it should help prevent (or at least delay) spoilage. This should last well over a week in the refrigerator, and possibly even longer, but use your eyes, nose and common sense, as with anything you consume.

------------

Ingredients scaled up to just over one *quart* (4 cups, approx 1000 mL):

* Water: 4 cups (approx 1000mL)

Thickeners:
* Corn starch, 12 teaspoons (4 tablespoons, 60 mL)
* Unflavored Gelatin, 12 teaspoons (4 tablespoons, 60 mL)

Ionics (salt-like):
* Table salt (NaCl) 1 teaspoon (5 mL)
* Salt Substitute (pure Potassium Chloride, if possible), 1 teaspoon (5 mL)
* Baking soda (Sodium Bicarbonate, NaHCO3), 1 teaspoon (5 mL)

Sweetening:
* High fructose corn syrup, 12 teaspoons (= 4 tablespoon or 60 mL)

Smell/preservative:
* Optional, Household bleach (6% Sodium Hypochlorite), 1 teaspoon (5 mL)
(This is a ratio of 1 part bleach to 200 parts water, slightly more than in the disinfecting solution linked to above. Halve or quarter this if you are concerned, or leave it out entirely.)

Bitter (optional):
* 400 mg Caffeine, 2x 200 mg tablet, finely crushed (e.g. in a folded paper plate)
river

Post by river »

I tried the recipe about and in a nutchell I am f****** astonished with the results... I don't even have the words for how real it is. The taste, texture, viscosity, flavor are uncanny. It even turns my stomach and leaves an aftertaste like the real thing.
natq

Post by natq »

I'll have to make a testbatch to try this out.
PiJoy

Post by PiJoy »

river wrote:I tried the recipe about and in a nutchell I am f****** astonished with the results... I don't even have the words for how real it is. The taste, texture, viscosity, flavor are uncanny. It even turns my stomach and leaves an aftertaste like the real thing.
River,

Thanks for your kind words for my recipe for Accurate Artificial Cum. Per our discussions, I've added vitamin C for better taste realism. Adding that means that the steps to make it should be in a different order (to prevent bubbles from baking soda + Vit C getting trapped in the thickened mixture, thus messing up the texture and appearance.) Here is the revised recipe. If you try this, please let me know what you think of it, either here or via private message.

A recipe for Accurate Artificial Cum (AAC)

version of 8/2012

PiJoy

Below is a recipe for the most accurate artificial cum (AAC) I’ve been able to devise. This recipe uses more ingredients, some unconventional ingredients, and more steps to make. However, my goal was to devise a cum substitute, that was as accurate in appearance, smell, taste/aftertaste and feel as I could devise, using easily-purchasable ingredients. I’ve adjusted the thickeners to give AAC the right consistency at body temperature; it’s thinner when warmer, and thicker when colder. (At refrigerator temperatures, it’s a jello-like solid, but easy to warm in a microwave.) Since taste, smell and texture are subjective, feel free to adjust as you see fit. Comments and suggestions are very welcome.

Disclaimer, I am not a medical, pharmaceutical or chemistry professional. I did some research -- especially re bleach --, and have experimented on myself (consumed over 14 cups of AAC), to date without harm. My max. consumption is two cups at a time, with no ill effects. Use this recipe at your own risk. One of the ingredients of my AAC recipe is household bleach, albeit diluted. Bleach makes the smell, taste and aftertaste more realistic; bleach also helps preserve it. Note that any recipe containing caloric ingredients such as sugar, starch or gelatin is going to spoil, sooner or later. So please be careful regarding spoilage. If you are uncomfortable with including bleach or any other ingredient, then by all means, LEAVE IT OUT!

Recipe for AAC (Accurate Artificial Cum):

Equipment:

* Microwave oven
* Microwave-safe container, at least 4 times the volume of water in recipe
* a second microwave-safe container, at least twice the volume of water indicated
* 1 cup measure (8 Oz, or 250 mL)
* 1 Tablespoon measuring spoon (or 1 teaspoon measure)
* ¼ teaspoon measuring spoon
* fork or whisk for mixing

--------

Ingredients for just over 1 cup (250 mL) of AAC:

Water: 1 cup (250 mL)

Thickeners:
* Corn starch, 3 teaspoons (15 mL)
* Unflavored gelatin, 3 teaspoons (15 mL)

Ionics (salt like ingredients):
* Table salt (NaCl) ¼ teaspoon (1.25 mL)
* Salt Substitute (pure Possasium Chloride, if possible), ¼ teaspoon (1.25 mL)
* Baking soda (Sodium BiCarbonate, NaHCO3), ¼ teaspoon (1.25 mL)
* Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid or Sodium Ascorbate) powder or crushed tablet,
⅛ teaspoon or a large pinch. Adjust to taste.

Sweetener:
* One Packet of Truvia -- preferable to High fructose corn syrup, 3 teaspoons (15 mL)
(Truvia has fewer sugar calories, thus less readily to spoil)

Smell/preservative:
* Optional, Household bleach (6% Sodium Hypochlorite), , ¼ teaspoon (1.25 mL)
(Halve or quarter this if you are concerned, or leave it out entirely)

Bitter (optional):
* 100 mg Caffeine, half a 200 mg tablet, finely crushed (e.g. in a folded paper plate)

----

Instructions:

Measure out the thickeners into the larger dry, microwave-safe container

Mix the dry thickeners well with a fork.

Measure out the water into the smaller microwave-safe container.

Measure and add each of the ionic (salt-like) ingredients to the water. There will be some bubbles if you include vitamin C. (Baking soda reacting with the Vit. C., perfectly OK)

Add the sweetener to the water.

Stir the water, ionics and sweetener until dissolved. You can warm the mixture slightly in the microwave to help everything dissolve. If you have already made this recipe, and know how much caffeine you want, you can add it how instead of later.

Add a small amount of the liquid to the thickeners -- roughly equal to the volume of the dry thickeners -- and stir until there are no lumps.

Add more liquid gradually, while continuing to stir and break up lumps.

Continue adding liquid and mixing until all the liquid is added, and the mix is as lump free as you can get it.

Warm the mixture in the microwave (approx. 2 minutes total (per cup of AAC being made), but use 30 second increments until you know how long to boil in your microwave.) Heat until almost boiling, but not quite boiling. Watch carefully for boil-overs, because viscous AAC mix traps bubbles and is prone to boil over!

Cool to desired temperature.

Optional, add bleach and stir very, very well so the bleach is evenly distributed. For first time users, I suggest adding only half (or less), then taste, then add the rest, if desired.

Optional, add Caffeine and stir well (may require warming slightly to get the Caffeine to dissolve in.) For first time users, I suggest adding only half, then taste, then add the rest, if desired.

The bleach should not only give this a realistic smell and aftertaste, but it should also help delay spoilage. This should last over a week in the refrigerator, and possibly even longer, but use your eyes, nose and common sense, as with anything you consume. Since AAC has gelatin and corn starch, it’s prone to eventual spoilage even with Truvia (instead of corn syrup) as the sweetener.
constriction

Post by constriction »

Nice recipe. The ingredients listed are pretty similar to the chemicals one would find concentrated in semen (chlorine, electrolytes). You could also use zinc, which is present in semen and contributes to the metallic/salty taste that the KCl is subbing for here.

That small amount of bleach isn't a big deal, and while I would half it, you're likely consuming that much chlorine if you drink water from the tap, though make sure you are not buying scented bleach, as that could prove quite dangerous. A good idea here is to put the bleach in an eye dropper bottle (clearly marked as something you don't want to put in your eye!) so you can just squeeze a couple drops into the 'broth' so you don't have to worry about pouring it all over the place. You can also take said bottle backpacking for water purification!

Caffeine is a flavorless compound, so those with a sensitivity could look up the binder (inactive substances) ingredients in the pill and simply use that instead.
PiJoy

Post by PiJoy »

constriction wrote:Nice recipe. The ingredients listed are pretty similar to the chemicals one would find concentrated in semen (chlorine, electrolytes). You could also use zinc, which is present in semen and contributes to the metallic/salty taste that the KCl is subbing for here.

<snip>

Caffeine is a flavorless compound, so those with a sensitivity could look up the binder (inactive substances) ingredients in the pill and simply use that instead.
@constriction,

Thanks for your kind words -- and your caution to avoid scented bleach and to carefully measure the bleach are both good points. I encourage you to give the recipe a try and post your opinion and/or suggestions. FYI, earlier in this thread, I gave links to analyses of both human plasma and ejaculate. Since few of us have a chem lab accessable, I went for a recipe that contained only items purchasable from a U.S. supermarket.

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine, caffeine is bitter by itself. If you can suggest something else (that's safe and easily obtainable) to use to add a component of bitterness, I'd be most interested in hearing about it.
The_Toy_Maker

Post by The_Toy_Maker »

I know I am digging up an old thread. I tried this recipe, will everything except KCl and the Gelatin and I think it is very close to the real thing, obviously not as thick.

I did a bit of experimenting.

Added crushed up a zinc tablet instead of KCl
Substituted the Vitamin A with Citric Acid which still gave it that sourish flavours.
Instead of the Stevia sugar I added raw sugar which gave it a slight off white colour.

I also used half the water and used propylene glycol for the remaining liquid, it seemed to really add to the thickness.

Also for the bleach I only used 0.6mls.

Thanks, PiJoy
PiJoy

Post by PiJoy »

The_Toy_Maker wrote:I know I am digging up an old thread. I tried this recipe, will everything except KCl and the Gelatin and I think it is very close to the real thing, obviously not as thick.

I did a bit of experimenting.

<snip>

I also used half the water and used propylene glycol for the remaining liquid, it seemed to really add to the thickness.
Toy_Maker,

While I'm glad you found my recipe for Accurate Artificial Cum, I am quite *worried* about your including propylene glycol! Propylene glycol is toxic to humans! The toxicity is low, at least according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propylene_glycol#Humans, but IMHO even slightly toxic is something to avoid. And you may note that I included both references about bleach's safety for dis-infecting water plus a suggestion that anybody who had any concerns about it should leave it out.

Gelatin and corn starch are both common food ingredients and perfectly safe to consume, in any sane quantity. If you want to avoid an animal-derived product (as gelatin is), I urge you to try substituting something that's food grade, such as agar or xanthan gum.

Please play *safely*