Cum recipe

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
zena69

Re: Cum recipe

Post by zena69 »

Why don't you all add cums into it? After giving him bj I empty my mouth into a small feeder (used by babies) and put the nipple to close it. My bf just sucks the nipples to swallow his own cum and enjoys it very much.
zena69

Post by zena69 »

I forgot to tell you last time that you may mix any desired flavor or your breast milk (if there is any) with the cum in the small feeder and suck on ... :hi:
limikey

Post by limikey »

I tried PiJoys recipe minus the bleach and found it very enjoyable. Today, I tried replacing the cornstarch with arrowroot, I'm waiting for it to cool in the fridge. The taste awesome, I just need it to be a little thicker. We'll see about the arrowroot. Thanks PiJoy and all the others for the info.
temporarynewbie

Post by temporarynewbie »

I actually made an account just to comment on this thread, I know I am a couple years late to the party, but since I found this thread, I am sure others will too and I want to put forward a warning to anyone who may come after me.

I have yet to try it, but of all the recipes I have found, the one in this thread put forward by PiJoy seems to be exactly what I am looking for.
However, what is listed is unsafe level of bleach, still mild enough it may be fine but i would advise against consuming it.

Using your own citations, the 3 teaspoons per gallon is listed as for the sanitizing solution for cleaning out containers to store drinking water, not for drinking itself.
That level is not harmful for skin contact, and vapors will not irritate eyes or nose, but it is still well above what is considered safe for consumption.

For drinking it says:
*Ratio of Clorox Bleach to Water for Purification

2 drops of Regular Clorox Bleach per quart of water

8 drops of Regular Clorox Bleach per gallon of water

1/2 teaspoon Regular Clorox Bleach per five gallons of water
So by putting a quarter teaspoon as listed, the bleach level in one cup is what should be 2.5 gallons, or about 40x as much as recommended by your sources.
No ill effects may be observed, but continued use could cause permanent damage to some of the tissues in your esophagus or stomach lining.

Looking forward to giving this a try (sans bleach) as soon as the mistress gets back from visiting family out of state. :whip:
Thanks in advance :hi:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum and thank you for giving us that very important piece of information about the use of household chemicals. Few people take as much care as you do when considering using them for... these purposes... :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
SassyVanessa

Post by SassyVanessa »

Anyone know of a recipe for fake female cum?
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

SassyVanessa wrote:Anyone know of a recipe for fake female cum?
It is considered very naughty to ask the same question in more than one place on a forum!
:whip:

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =12&t=9068
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
zzb

Post by zzb »

Great recipe! I did make a tweak. I utilized thickening powder for drink. Called Resource thickening up by Nestlé.
morethem

Post by morethem »

Sorry to bring up an old thread, registered just for this.

I make and consume an awful lot of this stuff (don't ask) and my recipe is from here.
The complicated one though, while sounding potentially good, sounds so awkward.

Mine is just bring 200ml water to the boil with 3 caffeine tablets, 3 zinc tablets in it and an amount of salt your comfy with (I'm about 3 or 4 teaspoons) while it's heating up, in another bowl mix about 600ml of water with 4 tablespoons of cornflour (cornstarch) in COLD water, then when it's entirely mixed, add it to the pill infused hot water, keep stirring on hot until it boils.
Add water to adjust thickness, can make about 700ml of fake cum in about 6 minutes or so.

HOWEVER
I feel like it's pretty close to the real thing, there's a slimyness factor which is missing.
Any suggestions on a very simple 'slimy' factor? I imagine egg whites would be perfect but when to add them is difficult, they may cook? And letting it cool before adding may cause too much coagulation.
Any ideas? I'd like to keep my recipe simple and fast.
Dache

Post by Dache »

I haven't tried it out in a kinky way yet, but will soon.

Try Annie's brand easy mac and white cheddar.
Cook per the instructions, but don't add the cheese mixture.
Let it cool and then remove the pasta.

The liquid left is perfect. Slimy, gooey, sticky, bitter and a little goopy. Add a little salt and I think it'll be perfect.

Good luck!
zippyhuhwhat

Post by zippyhuhwhat »

OK, this is my first post and I'm about to go to bed I've been up for near 24 hours and my id is fully in control.

The problem with all of these recipes is that they're fake/

Just do what you're too shamed to admit you want to do and scoop the wet spot into a baby food jar.

Then have a bowl of oatmeal when you wake up. like I'll be doing in 6-12 hours of whenever it is that I rise.

p.s. if you enjoy rimjobs I'd give Indian spice a try

peace out

(separate post below)

OK, I figure I should clarify that. What I'm getting at is that taste is the last step. What we need to do is get this recipe to have a consistent texture at room temperature through body temperature.

Also, if you live in north America the perfect ingredient might be showing up in very public places soon... https://theawl.com/your-street-probably ... .v7cuebpcw

Ohh and cut the bleach from the recipe entirely because duh.
zippyhuhwhat

Post by zippyhuhwhat »

Dache wrote:I haven't tried it out in a kinky way yet, but will soon.

Try Annie's brand easy mac and white cheddar.
Cook per the instructions, but don't add the cheese mixture.
Let it cool and then remove the pasta.

The liquid left is perfect. Slimy, gooey, sticky, bitter and a little goopy. Add a little salt and I think it'll be perfect.

Good luck!
Tried this for myself and while it get's a pretty decent consistency it's never going to not taste like pasta to me.

I've been messing around in the kitchen lately myself, but I haven't bothered trying to whip some of this up again yet. I will though, but I have too much holiday related shit to get out of the way first. My objective is to have a two part system here of either mixed dry ingredients and some blended wet ones to just mix and go or, better yet, blocks of a concoction in the freezer that I can then heat and mix with something else when it's play time. Think I might try working in coconut oil at some point down the road, but first the science of cum reproduction must take place a feew more times. Another thought is to add some L-Arginine, which is a supplement, that, among other things, increases one's own fluidic output. No sense in not adding that, am I right?

https://www.amazon.com/Creampie-Vaginal ... uice+lubes

Now what I'd suggest for a quick go at it is to buy this kit and mix them around to a good consistency. Whatever they used to give the cum that gross aftertaste is too artificial for me to enjoy it, but it's pretty decent. Another suggestion would be to start with a flavored water based lube you like (or hate if that's what you're after) and mix things in to that till it's right for you.

Edit: Definitely the wrong Amazon link. A nut crusher would probably belong in a different thread.
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

I bought all the ingredients and made my first batch. My God it really does taste like real cum complete with the after taste and correct feel on my lips. It even drips correctly. Thank you soooo much.
Pamelacd

Post by Pamelacd »

Kimberly, you say " in even drips" which version of the recipe did you use ?
i have made in but left out the bleach and caffine, but found it a bit 'stiff' ? I put in in a squuze bottle and found it would need squeezing firmly to come out and then 'splatters' but not runny. perhaps I just made it too thick ? ( i used the egg white version )

Also it is not stringy. Has anyone found something to add for that effect / look ?
Attachments
3oko3NN - Copy.jpg
beldritch

Post by beldritch »

Pamelacd wrote:
Also it is not stringy. Has anyone found something to add for that effect / look ?
The best way I found to make chunky/stringy fake cum was to cook up a batch of cornflour with a bit of salt. Leave it to cool in a 3 litre bottle (with a bit of room to spare) and add dry xanthan gum to the mix then shake - do this a number of times over the course of an hour or so.

The xanthan gum will point blank refuse to incorporate into the mix, leaving chunky, stringy, jelly-like lumps throughout the mix. I'd recommend adding your last xanthan gum an hour before you plan to use it because it takes a while for the moisture to soak into the lumps. They'll be white and powdery initially, but will soon absorb the water and turn to jelly.