Cum recipe

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Kimberly

Re: Cum recipe

Post by Kimberly »

Pamelacd wrote:Kimberly, you say " in even drips" which version of the recipe did you use ?
i have made in but left out the bleach and caffine, but found it a bit 'stiff' ? I put in in a squuze bottle and found it would need squeezing firmly to come out and then 'splatters' but not runny. perhaps I just made it too thick ? ( i used the egg white version )

Also it is not stringy. Has anyone found something to add for that effect / look ?
I used the ACC recipe posted by PiJoy. It tasted and acted just like real cum. Perfect for photos when you can't get the real thing or not enough of it for the picture you want.
nakedape

Post by nakedape »

So I made an account just so I could contribute to this recipe. I tried PiJoy's AAC Recipe last year and found it to be very fun and quite realistic but it was missing something in the flavor pallet. After playing around with it some this is what I've came up with for flavoring.

for a 1 cup (250ml) batch:

1/2 tsp (2.5ml) Morton Lite Salt (NaCl/KCl)
1/4 tsp (1.25ml) baking soda
1/4 tsp (1.25ml) Ball Fruit-Fresh Produce Protector (citric and ascorbic acid)
20 drops Grapefruit Seed Extract (for bittering and preservative)
2 30mg capsules zinc chelate (I will be playing with zinc sulfate in the future, as chelate is not water soluble)

I'm currently playing with methylcellulose and xanthan gum to get the semen texture more realistic. I'll let you all know how that goes.
Flawless

Post by Flawless »

Cornstarch and flour can lead to changes in the vaginal microflora, and possibly favour yeasts. An alternatives I've found that works eally well as a thickened is xanthan gum. It makes it look almost identical IMO, particularly with other additives mentioned in other people's replies. It is, however, a bit if a pain to mix. Carboxymethyl cellulose is an alternative but not as realistic. It also goes very liquid when warm, which xanthan resists better -allowing you to make runny or stringy cum.

Sugars are also best replaced with alternatives. Xylitol and sucralose are both considered "vagina-safe".

Preservatives... Probably potassium sorbate's probably best from a winemaking place. In large doses it can irritate, but in tiny doses required here, not so much. Sodium benzoate is used in some lubes but can cause hyperactivity if swallowed.

Great thread btw! So many things here I never thought of adding for taste!
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

For stringiness have you thought about adding J-Lube powder? It's slimy, stringy and slippery.

The component that makes it that way is polyethylene polymer, not sure of the molecular weight but probably easier to find in small quantities as J-Lube.
atvmachine

Post by atvmachine »

nakedape wrote:So I made an account just so I could contribute to this recipe. I tried PiJoy's AAC Recipe last year and found it to be very fun and quite realistic but it was missing something in the flavor pallet. After playing around with it some this is what I've came up with for flavoring.

for a 1 cup (250ml) batch:

1/2 tsp (2.5ml) Morton Lite Salt (NaCl/KCl)
1/4 tsp (1.25ml) baking soda
1/4 tsp (1.25ml) Ball Fruit-Fresh Produce Protector (citric and ascorbic acid)
20 drops Grapefruit Seed Extract (for bittering and preservative)
2 30mg capsules zinc chelate (I will be playing with zinc sulfate in the future, as chelate is not water soluble)

I'm currently playing with methylcellulose and xanthan gum to get the semen texture more realistic. I'll let you all know how that goes.
So which recipe in this thread did you add this mix to, and how did it work out. and PJOY I have made your recipes several times now and love it. I am having trouble with making a good batch consistently, however. Can you please post your latest and greatest recipe combination again?

Thanks!
morethem

Post by morethem »

Hey all,

As per my post a couple of years back, I've been making a recipe which is a mish-mash of several other recipes for a few years. It's pretty quick to make.

Ingredients is about 2.5-4 tablespoons of cornflour, maybe 250ml (8floz) of water, multiple dashes of salt, 2 zinc and 2 caffeine tablets, intention being producing something which tastes fairly close / nasty to the real thing.

It looks about bang on visually but I want to make it slimier, without getting sweeter.

Anyone know what else I can add? I don't want to work with egg whites.
Can you add normal water based lube?
I've found a recipe using something called "xanthan gum" however it's a sugar based product so probably going to sweeten stuff up?

Anyone know how to ramp up the slime factor?
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Agar could be an alternative.

Chemically “sugar” means a lot of things, and the .5 to 1% you need to thicken a liquid will probably not taste of much.

Methyl cellulose is used in lubricant, food an glue for wall paper. It is quite a thickener too.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
MRico3434

Post by MRico3434 »

I'm really curious about trying this on coming up!

I'm going to try small batch of AAC first and then try all the others!
I can't wait for bj practice to get more exciting!!! :lol:
rezreal

Post by rezreal »

I am curious, can you make a big batch of AAC and keep it in the freezer in small portions?
kunuter

Post by kunuter »

I took the chance and froze my own. Took a couple weeks to gather a decent amount, but when I used it(warmed it up with warm water), aside from a massive climax, I didn't get ill. Will definitely do it again!
morethem

Post by morethem »

It is time for another update, this is also relevant to another thread I'm chatting in - showing just how crazy thick, my fake cum is.
My current recipe is a mix, of 2 recipes joined.

Put 3x caffeine tablets and 3xzinc tablets in a glass 1/4 filled with hot water, they should mostly dissolve in 20 minutes

Get 1 to 1.5 cups of flax seed (both brown and gold work) and 3 cups of water
Gently boil this on the stove top on medium / medium low, for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
As you stir it with a spoon you'll see it bubbling and sliming up. Might even take 15 minutes
You will need to strain this somehow, it's very awkward, time consuming and difficult, I haven't found a good way, except a metal kitchen seive and 5 minutes of time

Get 5 table spoons of cornflour (cornstarch) put them in a glass and half fill it with cold water.
Stir it over and over and over until there's no more dry bits or lumps.
Put it in another saucepan on the stove top, add 4 cups of water, on medium to medium high,
Keep stirring this until it starts bubbling, look out the stuff is like napalm. Turn it to very low once it's gone clear / thick
Add the glass of zinc / caffeine

Add salt to taste to either one or both the 2 pots on the stove.

Now you can combine the 'slimy' fake cum, with the 'flourey' cum and you end up with a thick, slimy, salty, batch of fake cum.

Here's a picture of the cornstarch batch:

Here's a pict of the flaxseed batch: (it looks off colour, it's no where near as bad in real life and the texture is almost flawless)

Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of both, once mixed. It's thick though and salty and nasty, as intended.