Belt/Harness

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Amy_Tenchi

Belt/Harness

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

I'm planning on making my own belt/harness type thing to hold in both a dildo and butt plug. I've been using various pictures online for the 'idea' way to design it, and I have the basics down.

The design would be...something like this I'm guessing.
http://www.edenfantasys.com/BUTT-DILDO- ... dvds-16849

Since it wouldn't be for continuous 24 hour use or even locked, the waistband would be just two belts (well, fabric made into two belts with another belt like piece running between the legs with a loop on each side to adjust for size. There would be a square piece (slide able) for each toy I intend to put in, and although I haven't gotten that size down yet, it can wait for the end it appears.

My only problem is I have quite the sensitive skin, and I'm not sure what kind of material to make it out of. I am well versed in my local fabric store and can get almost anything from there. I was even debating using multiple belts and just punching extra holes and sewing the loop on the back of the crotch strap to the waist belt. I uh...also don't know cheap places to get belts in the first place...Yes, I am cheap. Hence why I'm doing it myself :wink:

I can also get like in the picture, those round dot like pieces that double as stitching... Please do keep in mind though that my mother owns an OLD and i mean old machine. It is wonderful, but it will not sew through a belt. that would have to be hand done.

Any suggestions would be appreciated :D Oh, and I'll show off the finished product (not on me, are you crazy?)
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
cheap_sb

Post by cheap_sb »

You should be able to get two belts from a garage sale or thrift store pretty cheaply.
Then just cut one belt in half, double over the cut end and sew (leather punch and thick cord) them together to make an O shape on each end to slide on the in-tact belt.
With the holes and buckle on the bottom and not really being bound at the waist, yoiu should be able to get a good fit.
the_toymaker991

Post by the_toymaker991 »

You could do it without having to sew any leather.
1. Sew the rectangular plug and dildo holder, but with two (approx) 2 inch slits on each end.
2. Put one belt around your waist
3. Get another belt, put the non buckle end down under the first one, under your belly button
4. Run it through the plug/dildo holder, and up your buttcrack over the back of the first belt.
5. Then grab the end behind you, pass it through your legs, and attatch it to the belt buckle, you can cinch it up to further insert the plug/dildo

Were these clear enough?
teh-ah-tim-eh

Post by teh-ah-tim-eh »

i've made my own harnes for a butt plug...i found the most difficult part was getting the belt between the legs comfortable...i also had to have a piece for my male bits for come out.

I did it with out sewing
Just rivit/nail the back piece and i have like a hook on the front

So place the belt around my waist...then pull the bit that goes between the crotch between my legs and hook it up...you can't get it off without hands so as long as your hands arn't infront your stuck in it.

All i used was 2 belts, a scalple (craft knife) andsomething stick the belts together...i used copydex too to stranghten them
If your naughty go to your room...if you want to be naughty go to mine
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Instead of sewing you could use rivets/studs (or whatever one calls them). Then you can have any material you want, including leather.

You could get cheap belts at a flea market. The local flea market around here has several vendors that sell them about $5 apiece, or 3 for $10. They're not very good for normal use but quite suitable for "perversion" into something less conventional. My favorite pervertable belt is the type that has a double row of eyelets along the entire length - great for padlocking.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

Thanks for the suggestions - I hadn't even thought about a flea market (which NJ/NY is raided with) And I believe I'll most likely be using a leather punch and rivets you said they were called? I too know what they are, but not technical names.

Thank you for all the help, I'll be working on this when my family goes back to school and work for the year (I take fridays off, while everyone else works. hehe. :lol: :lol: )
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
Derek

Post by Derek »

insted of a leather punch i've used a small drill bit to put holes in leather and pop rivets... just make sure the smooth side of the rivet is on the inside of the belt... toward skin... good luck...
fantasticdonkey

Re: Belt/Harness

Post by fantasticdonkey »

If you purchase the softer silicone butt plugs with the flat base, they can easily be fastened to your belt with an elastic "holder" on the belt. Basically all you need is to sew an elastic ring of fabric (again, using fabric that is super elastic) and fasten it onto your belt at the front. that way, all you have to do is stretch open the elastic, slip the butt plug in, and then the elastic material will snap back into place and should be strong enough to hold the butt plug, even with rigorous thrusting motions. hope that makes sense, let me know if you have any questions - i have a friend who has done something like this before!