Cock and Ball Stand

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
daring_senior

Cock and Ball Stand

Post by daring_senior »

This is a pretty simple piece of "furniture" that I like using. Basically it is a 1" length of steel pipe that fastened to a plywood base in an upright position with a hose clamp attached to the top. I stand on the plywood platform and place my cock and balls in the hose clamp and tightened it down so that I can't get loose (you should be able to tighten the clamp using your fingers). Also, the height of the pipe is such that I have to stand on my tippy toes. Now handcuffing myself with my hands behind my back leaves me unable to free myself. Typically I use an ice block string method where a key to the handcuffs will drop behind my back to allow release.

Now the fun starts. At first, it is simple enough to continue standing on my toes but after a while, the calves begin to tire. Then its shifting weight from one leg to the other to relieve the strain. I also have the option of resting both feet on the ground but then that pulls on my privates and becomes pretty uncomfortable very quickly. Add a ball gag and weighted nipple clamps and you have a reasonably uncomfortable session to endure. I like to videotape the little dance that ensues. I also place a monitor so that I can watch myself real time.

I typically do this when my wife is out for the day. The backup plan is knowing she'll come home and find me in case something goes wrong. However, from a previous self bondage session, I know it is likely that she'll leave me this way for a good while to "teach me a lesson".
lj

Re: Cock and Ball Stand

Post by lj »

you really wouldn't want to faint...

for that reason, personally I'd keep this for a partnered session, though I can see the attraction as the basis for all sorts of fun :twisted:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
daring_senior

Post by daring_senior »

Of course you make a good point. I should have mentioned that although the clamp is tightened enough to prevent easy escape, it is not so tight as to prevent a somewhat painful withdrawal.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

lj wrote:you really wouldn't want to faint...

for that reason, personally I'd keep this for a partnered session, though I can see the attraction as the basis for all sorts of fun :twisted:

My thought exactly!
:shock:

(But I like the idea)
Attachments
E5247EB5-034E-4296-81BF-73CC13C6D7F9.jpeg
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Ow. :shock:

Moral of the story - when you're a squirrel attempting to steal some Forbidden Seed, wear a squirrel-sized jock strap. :idea: :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The path of excess did not lead to the palace of wisdom. He already has nuts, why try to steal more?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠