Sound activated switch

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
LockedDummy

Re: Sound activated switch

Post by LockedDummy »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:The fact is, many people lose some ability to think of every angle when in kink mode. I do not expect to be thanked by anyone for saving their life, but know I am doing the right thing. Both morally and by the guide lines of the site.
Holy shit. Call the Vatican! This might be the first person ever eligible for saint-hood while still living. Jesus Horatio Christ.

My point, and apparently it went right over Blacky's head, was that nothing in life is without risk. Boating is risky. Hiking is risky. Operating a firearm is risky. Yet people seem to discuss those things without falling all over them selves to be the safety police. There isn't a single self-bondage plan anywhere on this site that I couldn't poke holes in and figure out a way for something to go wrong. Just like there isn't a single jogging route that is guaranteed to be free from kidnappers, and just like there is no such thing as food that is guaranteed to never choke you.

Do you ever read a recipe that tells you how to prepare a meal and then at the end says "safety reminder: don't put a fork near your eye"

Yet when it comes to self-bondage, a person can't even ask a simple question without three other douchebags chiming in and saying "you probably didn't think about how dangerous this is, luckily I'm here to tell you what an idiot you are".

And that's called being "moral"????

How about this for morality. Answer the guy's question and be done with it. If it bothers you, don't read his post, don't reply, and move on with your life.
Adventures of an oppressed dummy....
https://lockeddummy.home.blog/

Twitter @LockedDummy
bound_jenny

Re: Sound activated switch

Post by bound_jenny »

This thread is getting seriously out of hand, and turning into a flame fest.

I am locking this thread as of now, before it deteriorates any further.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!