I got somethin' for ya! (Shocking)

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Shannon SteelSlave

I got somethin' for ya! (Shocking)

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

In another hobby of mine, I had to come up with a way to sense vibration to allow current flow to something, and after hours of research, came up with the "Vibratory Switch". Kind of like an inertia switch, but this one can switch on and off fast enough to strobe led lights. I used them with 3.7 volt lithium polymer power for the thing I was doing. But I got to thinking, they could be used for ......evil? Maybe really evil. Like so evil, that you would say it was E-VEEL, like it's the FRU-ETS of the DEV-EEL.
Use your imagination folks. Found on eBay :
High Sensitivity Vibration Switch Sensor 10M ohm SW-18010P O7U7.jpg
High Sensitivity Vibration Switch Sensor 10M ohm SW-18010P O7U7.jpg (2.54 KiB) Viewed 4482 times
0.6mm Dia SW-18020P Ball Rolling Sensor Vibration Switch  R9U3.jpg
0.6mm Dia SW-18020P Ball Rolling Sensor Vibration Switch R9U3.jpg (3.52 KiB) Viewed 4482 times
HDX-2801 Ball Switch Vibration Switch Ball Sensor Switch Ball Sensor.jpg
HDX-2801 Ball Switch Vibration Switch Ball Sensor Switch Ball Sensor.jpg (2.6 KiB) Viewed 4482 times
Waterproof HDX-2 Electronic Shaking Switch Vibration Sensor.jpg
Waterproof HDX-2 Electronic Shaking Switch Vibration Sensor.jpg (2.78 KiB) Viewed 4482 times
If I am not mistaken, (and I could be) I think I started this list with the most sensitive, and went down to the less sensitive. The range seems to be from wiggle your nose and it triggers, to the one where you have to flick the device to fire it. They were inexpensive, so feel free to order them and use trial and error. You will need basic soldering skills to use. Just remember that a TENS, for example, always bites hard at first, so every time one of these things connects, it will be like a first bite. Maybe use in predicament bondage of some kind? Turn on and off, or signal a timer or other tormentor? I leave it to your like-minds to come up with ways and tell me your stories.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
MRico3434

Re: I got somethin' for ya! (Shocking)

Post by MRico3434 »

I wonder if it could some how be adapted in reverse to activate something to punish you for not thrusting or deep throating? Even possibly as a consistency relay for a timer so that you had to keep up your "work" for an actual amount of time (whatever that may be) in order to activate/deactivate a release switch, or turn on a fluid pump, etc...?

What do you think?

The possibilities are endless!!!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: I got somethin' for ya! (Shocking)

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thanx, Rico. I was afraid I was going to have to step away from the things I have to do around here to demonstrate possible uses. These are more or less inertia switches that sense, like you said, thrust, and vibration. But trying to find them by searching for inertia switches did not find them for me. Vibratory switches, is what they seem to be called.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠