Forced Urine Drinking Device

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
GaurdianOfTheGalaxy

Forced Urine Drinking Device

Post by GaurdianOfTheGalaxy »

Hi Everyone,

First of all, this is my first post ever, so please forgive me if I've broken any rules or done anything stupid. Feel free to let me know.

I designed and built this device which can be used to force yourself to drink your own pee. The motivation behind this was my dissatisfaction with all the forced piss drinking scenarios that I've come across so far. While there are some designs which effectively force you to drink a liquid, they aren't well suited to urine which quickly becomes unsafe to drink due to bacteria growth. Also, many scenarios only force you to drink your piss if you pee, which encourages you to hold it for long periods of time which is unhealthy.

This device requires that you drink a predetermined amount of your piss in order to escape without requiring you to stockpile any before you are locked up.

Here's how it works; you decide how much urine you want to force yourself to drink before you can escape, say 60 oz, and enter that value into the software. Next, you chain yourself up as you desire, just make sure you don't have access to any hot water. Place the keys for your escape into the device, and screw on the lid. The lid is ratcheted on using a 12V locking solenoid.

Contained within the device is a bottle sitting on a scale. Within the bottle is a temperature probe. When you deposit liquid into the device, it measures the temperature and weight of the liquid, thereby determining if you have put in urine, and how much you have put in. Since the only hot liquid that you have access to is your own urine, the device knows that if the temperature is above a certain amount, the liquid must be urine. Now, there is no way to remove liquid from the device other than sucking it through a straw into your mouth. As the device senses the weight on the scale is decreasing, as long as the temperature requirement is met, it will reduce the total amount required until the lock is released.

Everything is controlled using an Arduino and power is provided by battery packs contained within the device.

The device is designed to be tamper proof and impossible to break into without the proper tools. The very rigid PVC pipe screwed onto the lid prevents you from pressing down on the scale manually with the straw to artificially increase the weight. The clearance from the bottom of the PVC tube to the bottom of the bottle is high enough that it's not possible to deflect the lid enough to press down on the scale. The bottom of the device has been reinforced with a rigid board to prevent any deflection of the bottom wall which would allow pressing on the scale. Any rough treatment of the device should be avoided anyways because you risk causing one of the wires to come loose and royally f-ing yourself.

At this point, there are several ways that this design could be made better. For example, adding fail-safes. If the power failed or something glitched, there would be no way to escape at this point as there's not even a way to reset the electronics. The display could be improved and the code could be improved. Here are some pictures:
How to pour in urine.
How to pour in urine.
Showing how the PVC pipe fits into the bottle.
Showing how the PVC pipe fits into the bottle.
Bottom side of the lid showing PVC pipe which prevents the straw from pressing on the scale. The small ribs which are around the perimeter of the lid are what the solenoid lock ratchets onto as the lid is screwed on.
Bottom side of the lid showing PVC pipe which prevents the straw from pressing on the scale. The small ribs which are around the perimeter of the lid are what the solenoid lock ratchets onto as the lid is screwed on.
Showing the internals of the device.
Showing the internals of the device.
The attachment IMG_7328.JPG is no longer available
Attachments
This is what is displayed after the power is turned on. "T" stand for temperature in degrees Celsius and is the temperature of the liquid. "W" is how much liquid is on the scale in fluid ounces. The top line shows how much more you have to drink (units are fluid oz) in order to escape.
This is what is displayed after the power is turned on. "T" stand for temperature in degrees Celsius and is the temperature of the liquid. "W" is how much liquid is on the scale in fluid ounces. The top line shows how much more you have to drink (units are fluid oz) in order to escape.
Last edited by GaurdianOfTheGalaxy on 09 Dec 2021, 20:21, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Forced Urine Drinking Device

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Your post looks to me to be written well, and the illustrations show the important points, without being too large a file. If you have built any other devices, please share. Maybe you could introduce yourself in the new members section, and get some ideas what else the community would like to see built or demonstrated.
Hope to do some DIY posts myself, but my brain only seems to work at 40% capacity when designing. It knows all too well what it is building, and gets distracted. So hats off to you, and welcome to the club!
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Keyless

Re: Forced Urine Drinking Device

Post by Keyless »

This is a great piece of work. It looks as though it is really well made too. I love this sort of thing. You can use it over and over again very quickly and easily. I’m not into urine drinking myself but if I were I would be envious. 60 oz of urine? Isn’t that getting on for 1.5 litres in European money? Surely you don’t mean that.

Unfortunately tech like this can go wrong, so I do think you should have an alternative release backup not just a fail safe as part of the device itself.

I really like the cheat proofing. I hate discovering I could have cheated even if I didn’t know I could do it at the time. I wonder about a couple of other possibilities. If you tilt the unit, will that reduce the scale reading? I wonder if you have to drink the urine or whether you can spit it out. If you want to be forced to drink it, I expect you already position yourself where you can’t spit it out without doing some damage and ensure that you do not have a suitable container within reach. Could you spit the urine into the depressions in the lid (not if it really is nearly 1.5 litres)? I note there are a small holes, but you might be able to block them with something. Perhaps you could glue some wood blocks into the depressions to fill them. Could you get the urine into the bottom of the container without damaging the electronics? Perhaps by tilting the unit or even by spitting it through the small holes in the side. Do you need to block the holes and include a tilt switch which causes some punishment such as delaying your release?

P.S. Shannon SteelSlave asked if you have built anything else. If you have, I'd like to see them too.