Incoming blowjob trainer need a goal

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Tiny_tentacle

Incoming blowjob trainer need a goal

Post by Tiny_tentacle »

Hi Humans!
It's been a long time since I came on this forum, it's very hot outside the sea right now so I stay in the fresh places of depths :mrgreen:

I'm actually making a blueprint for a blowjob trainer made out of wooden gears inspired by the first machine on the following video : https://youtu.be/ruiQR3CZE7k?t=7s but with some modifications.
First, i'll extend the shaft holding the wheel and i'll add 2 new wheels (picture below)
3.PNG
As you can se, when the wheel A turns, it makes turn the wheel B and that drives the wheel C but as there is only 4 teeth on wheel B, the wheel C is not turning every time as B turns. Consider this as a kind of timer.

After that, i'll add another shaft to the bottom of the lever to be able to lock it to a collar or to fix a dildo on it - depending on how you want your blowjob training - and then, i'll put it all in a box for a better look (I'll also add a little hole on the box at the dildo place because my dildo have a tube on it for slimy liquids :twisted: ) . See below
3.2.png
(11.18 KiB) Downloaded 6809 times
3.3.1.png
You guessed it, considering you have a collar with the side fixed to the shaft, sucking the toy operates the mechanism.

I still have some things to do, like setting the wheel C to the box, setting the placements for the dildo and the shaft hole on the box and also found what kind of release the system can do.
I have some ideas for this : im my mind, the system release/drag to you a key after some amount of turns of the wheel C, maybe with a twine. During this, there is a random (or certain) chance for releasing slimy liquids in the tube fixed to the dildo. Any ideas?

Otherwise, if you know some gear systems that can be used, please share them! :D
Your humble servant of the depths
More about me here → http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 608#p83671
Tiny T. (My real name is unwritable on human keyboards :mrgreen: )
atvmachine

Re: Incoming blowjob trainer need a goal

Post by atvmachine »

PiJoys AAC recipe here is a great idea. You can drill a hole and run a 5mm tube through the dildo and use a peristaltic pump with an off/on timer. You can set the timer to come on for say, 5 seconds and off for 30 seconds, then back on for 5 etc.
Tiny_tentacle

Post by Tiny_tentacle »

atvmachine wrote:PiJoys AAC recipe here is a great idea. You can drill a hole and run a 5mm tube through the dildo and use a peristaltic pump with an off/on timer. You can set the timer to come on for say, 5 seconds and off for 30 seconds, then back on for 5 etc.
Hi atvmachine, thanks for your answer, that's a great idea but i want this project free of electricity.
But i'll keep your idea in mind and probably exploit it for a future project :wink:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Keep in mind that the way you have currently drawn gear B (the one with 4 teeth), gear C seems to be free to rotate backwards or forwards when gear B is in an intermediate position, this could lead to losing "progress" at best but a jammed mechanism at worst.

You could potentially use a Geneva mechanism for this (alternative design with more reduction), or add a ratcheting pawl to keep gear C in the correct position between steps. Depending on the gearing you are trying to achieve it might be better to just go with standard involute gears, without the missing teeth on gear B. Gears work most reliably if there is always a point of contact between the gears. Giving gear C more teeth or adding another reduction step (ie, a gear D and E) is probably a better solution than skipping teeth on gear B. Or if all you are doing is pulling in a line/thread (I'd recommend a high strength monofilament fishing line or something) you could use a small winding shaft diameter, that way you have to turn it around more to get the same amount of thread wound onto it.

As for triggering liquids, you could have a reservoir above the box, with a small valve in the line that gets opened by a peg on wheel C when it rotates to a certain position. With a bit of planning you could easily have multiple valves on different positions around the wheel to trigger successively.

(Incidentally, do you know about the woodgears.ca gear template generator? It's unfortunately not free, but at $26,- a lot cheaper than some of the other toys we play with, and it's great if you plan to do a lot of stuff with wooden gears. Takes all the guesswork and trial and error out of designing wooden gear trains)

Edited for splelling errors
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Tiny_tentacle

Post by Tiny_tentacle »

Gregovic wrote:Keep in mind that the way you have currently drawn gear B (the one with 4 teeth), gear C seems to be free to rotate backwards or forwards when gear B is in an intermediate position, this could lead to losing "progress" at best but a jammed mechanism at worst.

You could potentially use a Geneva mechanism for this (alternative design with more reduction), [...] that way you have to turn it around more to get the same amount of thread wound onto it.

As for triggering liquids, you could have a reservoir above the box, with a small valve in the line that gets opened by a peg on wheel C when it rotates to a certain position. With a bit of planning you could easily have multiple valves on different positions around the wheel to trigger successively.

(Incidentally, do you know about the woodgears.ca gear template generator? It's unfortunately not free, but at $26,- a lot cheaper than some of the other toys we play with, and it's great if you plan to do a lot of stuff with wooden gears. Takes all the guesswork and trial and error out of designing wooden gear trains)

Edited for splelling errors
Hi Gregovic, thanks for your answer. Thats right, I did not think about this problem between wheel B and wheel C and i think Geneva mechanism is perfect to fix it. By the way, do you know some others mechanisms like that?

For triggering liquids, as I don't have any valve and anything to join it with the tube, I was more thinking about something like overthrowing de reservoir with a wire system and empty it in the tube.

I know the Template generator but I'm not so interested by using it because it shows only 2 wheels and it's more exciting to draw your own gears :wink:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Tiny_tentacle wrote:
Gregovic wrote:nested quote removed
Hi Gregovic, thanks for your answer. Thats right, I did not think about this problem between wheel B and wheel C and i think Geneva mechanism is perfect to fix it. By the way, do you know some others mechanisms like that?

For triggering liquids, as I don't have any valve and anything to join it with the tube, I was more thinking about something like overthrowing de reservoir with a wire system and empty it in the tube.

I know the Template generator but I'm not so interested by using it because it shows only 2 wheels and it's more exciting to draw your own gears :wink:
I don't really know of any good alternatives to the Geneva drive when it comes to interrupted self-locking drive mechanisms. There exist a lot of variations on the same theme (Some examples:http://www.robotpark.com/academy/specia ... ism-51026/). There are some alternatives but they are all pretty much mechanically inferior to a geneva drive. (The Geneva drive itself is already a high-friction mechanism, the alternatives are usually even worse.)

You did get me interested and I've started browsing my books and the internet a bit. Interesting for you might be this mechanism with operates quite close to what you originally drew, in a nice compact package. (This is the carry mechanism in those old mechanical counter displays with the rotating numbers, like in old car odometers). Imagine the violet gear is the gear driven by the oscillating lever, the blue gear is then the output. You could easily stack another stage against the blue one to create even more reduction. You could even have a window in the box show how many times you have sucked your Dildo :rofl:

Possibly useful too:
- How to draw a geneva drive
- How the mechanical counter works, slightly different version, with more explanation. (By Mathias Wandel, who also made the gear template generator. If you want to cut the guesswork on the gears, he has the plans for the counter for sale. http://woodgears.ca/counter/index.html)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
nikolaus

Post by nikolaus »

Hey, you can even 3d Print the parts you need for that

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1098809
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Think about collar. If you fix shaft to collar, it will torture your neck. Vigorous moving collar on your neck will rubs your neck and give you a pain, red traces and, if long session, even bleeding! So, you may be tired, and then hard fixed collar tries to suffocate you.
Summarizing the above, using a collar as you showed is a bad idea.

Then, about this idea:
If you takes a valve open and stop the training at this moment (respite or jam the mechanism), you will get a lot of liquid, may be all in the container, because stopped wheel will keep the valve open. A liquid metering mechanism cocked by the main mechanism should be developed, but the liquid supply should not be based on the rotation of the main mechanism. Perhaps, here you can somehow use winded spring? ..

UPD: Think about this:
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 019#p37944
http://www.boundanna.com/gallery/galler ... aining.jpg
Maybe better to use electronic than gears?
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.