Chopstick clamps, and how to use them

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
KinkInSpace

Chopstick clamps, and how to use them

Post by KinkInSpace »

Today, I finally solved a problem that bugged me for so long! YAY

The problem: How to use DIY chopstick + elastic bands and put them firmly on your nipples.

So, if you look up on videos, they basically first put elastic bands on one side, then open them wide, nipple between, close and add elastic bands on the other side to compress things together.

My problem is that when I attempt to close it, the chopsticks would move or the nipple would come loose. I suspect this would work better with larger nipples, which is usually something for Woman, but for me, it just never worked.

I could manage to put pressure on the chopsticks with the nipple in between, but then I would have to keep holding the chopsticks firmly with one hand, and try to get the elastic band on with the other, which well... always failed. In one instance, I did manage to get quite far, but when I wanted to increase the strength by putting another loop around the base, it came off again.

But... Today, I found a very good way to do this and secure it even tighter. Now, I can actually put them on, and not pull them off (unless I want to seriously damage my nipple in the process).

So I can stick my nipple through a hole, put the chopstick clamp on and be very sure that my nipple would not come back through it. It is definitely a powerful feeling, but it doesn't seem too painful (although I can handle quite a bit on my nipples, so I may be a bit off here)

Anyway...

How to do it
Well, first you want to obviously put the chopsticks together flat, with no space in between. Then you will want to put elastic bands on one side firmly.

Now comes the trick: you also put elastic bands on the other side, tightly. The chopsticks would now be firmly held together in its final state.

What you now need, is a short wooden stick with the width of a pencil. A pencil would possibly work, but if its a long one, it will make things complicated.

Not sure if you know what I mean if I say wooden joinery, or wooden peg, so here's an image:

They are being sold by packages of 100 at your DIY store.

Use a pencil sharpener to shape it like a pencil. You may want to use pliers to hold it while you sharpen it. But don't sharp it too sharp. There should be about 1mm of a dull point at the end. This will still feel sharp, but it will stop you from accidentally cutting yourself. You need 2 of these. I recommend against using screws. They would just damage the chopsticks, and their sharp tip would likely cut you.

You basically put one of them in the middle of your chopstick clamp and pry it open. You use the other as support, and it will open up easier. Once the peg is in between, you position the other peg close to the elastic bands, then remove the first and put it close to the other elastic band.

I usually end up with putting them about 3cm from either band, with an opening of about 3 to 4 cm in the middle.

The opening is not too big, but should be sufficient to put your nipple against and with a bit of wiggling, get it in between.
Note, getting the first peg in between requires some force, but once its in, all goes easy.

As the nipple is in position, you remove one of the two pegs. The other peg still has plenty of leverage to keep the chopsticks wide enough open to easily pull out your nipple at this stage.

But you don't want that. Carefully and gently pull the other peg. Due to it being wood against wood, it should allow great control over removing the peg and the space between the chopsticks gets smaller and smaller, and its grip gets firmer and firmer. When you are at the end and about to pull out, you'll notice that there's now a small gap between the chopsticks, because its held open by your nipple. You'll also notice that the grip is firm, but surprisingly not too painful. I do not recommend janking out the peg in one go though. The force of release will cause the chopsticks to close a bit tighter, which could effectively increase its pressure on your nipple which may make it very painful.

Because the nipple holds a little room for the chopsticks and they are not as close together as when nothing is in between, putting the pegs back between them is far easier now.

You will want to insert the pegs with the point facing your body. Its much easier to work with that way, and given that they aren't sharp, they will not draw/cut lines on your body. ;)

Oh, and you can of course also put other body parts between the chopsticks in the same way.

If you fear the pain may be too much, try your fingers.

Pressure levels
If you have long chopsticks and you put the rubber bands on both ends, the wood will be allowed to bend and as such the pressure on your nipples is not as strong as you think. The rubber bands do allow for some leverage, but its really the bendingness of the wood that makes this good nipple clamps. If you put the rubber bands closer to the center, the wood has less space to bend, and their grip will be more firm. I highly recommend not doing this. The more grippy it is, the less blood circulation is possible. With the elastic bands on the outside, once applied, my nipples remain red, so blood circulation is not a problem. I haven't done long testing, but I think these could be held on for quite a while.

Chopsticks vs real nipple clamps
Although at first their pull seems very strong, I have to say that real nipple clamps give a far more effective bite. Their tension may feel less strong, but there's constant grip that will tend to squeeze more and more over time because the nipple will be pushed to the sides allowing the clamp to continue to grab.

With the chopsticks it feels like the nipple is not pulled to the sides and as such, it is much more capable to keep the chopsticks at bay. Now, I do have to say that I didn't put the elastic bands on as tight as I could. I just put them on so that there is no space between the rubber bands and the chopsticks, and there are like 8 or 9 wraps around them on either side. But if I wanted, with much force I might be able to put one or two more wraps around it, which effectively makes the pull much stronger.

Making them even easier to take
If by now you find that the pressure is just too much, you can do the following to make baby chopstick clamps. I call them baby chopstick clamps, because they are beginner's level grade and probably will not be that grippy, and even less painful.

What you basically do at the start is put elastic band on just one chopstick, then twist it, then put the other chopstick in. Twist again, around the first chopstick, twist again, around the second. Do this about 4 or 5 times, and then the remaining goes around both with each wrap.

What this effectively does, is create a small gap between the chopsticks. It will have the width of the size of the elastic bands times 1.5, which is about 1 mm.

Now, this doesn't seem like much, but it really is quite a big deal. Because the chopsticks are apart by 1 mm, the wood can be bend further because it doesn't immediately have to fight the other chopstick, but has a little bit of space in between.

The end
I hope this helped you as much as it did for me. Feel free to leave a comment. I hope to hear from you if this helped you. If you use a different approach, please give this a try and tell me which one works better for you.

Oh, I forgot to mention, any rubber band will work. People usually use these small rubber bands. I actually use postal rubber bands, which have a width 0.5cm and height of about 0.6mm. They are quite a bit more firm than normal regular bands, which may very well give it more strenght and bite. I don't have tiny rubber bands to test this with, nor do I need them.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Chopstick clamps, and how to use them

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Rubber bands are not required to keep the chopsticks closed...
You could also use black tape, which would keep the sticks from rolling, then reinforce it with some string.
All the flex is in the sticks.

Also, if you put the little dowel pins in between the sticks , after securing one end, you will not need to force them back open.
Another thought... with both ends secured with tape and string, there would not be an easy way to open them to free your nipple... :shock:
So, tape and string secure one end.
Tape both sticks on the other end, for protection...
Find, or make, a small slieve that will fit over both sticks.
If there is a small gap, then you can squeeze the sticks together then slide the slieve on to hold them closed.
Then, squeeze the end and slide the slieve off.
And the dowels could hold the sticks open to get your nipple out.
Then remove the dowel to let the sticks "rest" under no strain...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...