3D printed anal plugs??

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
bondagemaid

3D printed anal plugs??

Post by bondagemaid »

As the title suggests has anyone printed any anal plugs?
I am curious as I quite often have to wear one when traveling as a reminder that I have a Mistress who cares :shock:

I have used the soft silicone ones and these are comfortable but they retain an odur and with most things in life if they become too comfortable then it needs to change and I have been required to wear plugs with larger diameter necks so that I am constantly reminded of its presence. I have since moved onto glass plugs and am very happy with these as they have a bit of weight to them and do remind me that they are there and that pleases my Mistress. :D
The downside is that when I am traveling for work I am usually away for a couple of days and sometimes up to 4 days and I have usually flown to where I am working. So what I wear, plug wise has to pass through the security scanner without going 'BEEP', not so much of a problem. My personal problem is that due to the angle of the anus and the bowel inside whenever I am wearing a plug for more than 24 hrs the plug always starts to try and dig into me. This is due to the fact that the larger proportion of the plug is inside my bowel and that is angled differently to the anus so tilting the plug backwards and pushing the front edge of the plug into the front of my anus/skin between my legs.
Having looked at quite a few websites 99% of all plugs are straight, a few are curved but not as would fit through the anus and bend over for the bowel, about 30 degrees.
And so here I am wondering if anyone printed plugs?
Has anyone experience of long term wear of a printed plastic plug?
Would the plastic hold the odour like soft silicone or stay clean like glass?.

I am thinking of getting a printer but it seems a lot of money to spend just for plugs and then might not be the answer I am looking for. Anyway all thoughts, ideas are most welcome, well those that are relevant of course :P .
This maid is bound to please
TheGentleman

Re: 3D printed anal plugs??

Post by TheGentleman »

Inexpensive 3D prints are layers, with many chances of voids in the material. Even though those voids are microscopic, unfortunately, so are the stinky materials. You may be able to use something like this is covered with a condom, or if the item is specialty coated. Otherwise, I'd steer clear.
It's the quiet ones you need to fear (or enjoy) most.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

If you print with ABS material rather than PLA then you can use acetone to seal and improve the surface. Either brushed on, or for a better finish, suspend the workpiece in a jar with a few spoonfuls of acetone in, placed on the hot-bed to vapourise it. When the surface starts to 'smooth' (dissolve) quickly remove and cool it.

But condoms never a bad idea with anything that isn't perfectly smooth and hard like stainless steel or glass. If nothing else it makes cleanup quick and simple.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

If the silicone plugs are comfortable, just use a condom on them to help with the odor problem.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.