diy vacbed type thing for sb

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Fredderf

diy vacbed type thing for sb

Post by Fredderf »

hi
i have tried this a few times, and it seems to work well, and there are a few different methods of doing this.

What you will need:
  • a sleeping bag
  • an air mattres (king or queen preferable, but single can still work)
  • ropes or straps (each should be long enough to wrap around the matress when it is full of air)
  • some sort of timer which will turn the pump off when you want to escape
BOTH METHODS:
  1. set up the pump with a timer
  2. if the mattress fill hole has a 1 way valve, remove it (most can unscrew it)
  3. put the hose for the pump into the fill hole for the mattress
  4. make sure the seal between the hose and the mattress IS NOT perfect. when the time is up, we want air to be able to come out of the hole, but before then, we want most of the air to go into the mattress.
  5. follow the steps below
Method1 wrote:
  1. unzip the sleeping bag
  2. fold the air mattress so that it can fit inside the sleeping bag
  3. re zip the sleeping bag with the matress inside
  4. climb inside next to the air mattress.
Method2 wrote: this method only works with a double air mattress.
  1. Lay the mattress out flat
  2. follow this video to swaddle yourself (leave it a little loose to turn the air pump for the mattress on)
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWSWbH3RpYU
  4. tie the straps around the mattress loosely
  5. (optional) get yourself inside a sleeping bag while wrapped in mattress
BOTH METHODS:
  1. im sure you can guess what happens next: turn the pump on and get your hand back inside
  2. blow the mattress up, it will run out of room to expand because of the straps or sleeping bag, and start squeezing you
  3. when the timer goes, the mattress will slowly deflate, you will be able to escape now
TNTBound

Re: diy vacbed type thing for sb

Post by TNTBound »

i have tried wrapping myself in an inflatable mattress before with duct tape around the outside. i thought it was pretty dangerous to be honest! the pvc mattress can put too much pressure on your chest and could actually stop you from breathing. since there is no give in the material, it wont expand outward, so it tries to expand inward, effectively trying to crush you. every breath outward, the mattress will push in towards you more, giving less room to breath.

when i tried this years ago, it was nearly impossible to breath when near full inflation and it actually broke the duct tape around the mattress! my advice, dont try this!

if you want to be squeezed a bit, maybe buy an inflatable latex sack?

one thing i have done to try a DIY vacbed, is when i had a waterbed with wooden sides surrounding it, is i took a sheet of plastic and tucked it in between the wooden frame and the vinyl bed, making a pretty good seal! i then had an air hole with a tube to breath through where my mouth was, and a remote in my hand to power on the vacuum. it worked pretty dang good, but you could still escape from it quite easily, since the edges were just tucked in.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Stretched out

Post by Stretched out »

Get an 18 foot Python instead. You'll have the same restricted feeling, but it will be less embarrassing for your friends and family to explain :facepalm:
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

The Official Forum Stand on SoloPlay in Vac-beds:

“Thou shalt not kill thyself”

Not so many years ago, a guy who was considered the expert on vac-beds managed to kill himself with one. They are fine for partnered play, but too dangerous for solo fun.

”The other ones are fools, but I am totally in control of this shit” ranks high on the list of “last words”.

:love:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

What Sir C said.

Indeed, not so long ago The Expert on vac beds (he made them) killed himself while doing solo play. Purpose-built vac beds are already dangerous enough to be completely unsuitable for solo play, so a jury-rigged contraption would be even worse. If just one tiny little thing goes wrong, you're dead. And dead people have a very reliable tendency to stay dead. If it's applicable to the experts, it's applicable to everyone, no exceptions allowed.

Basic message: don't do it. Dead board members tell no juicy tales to other board members.

We like them alive.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Jenny;
You are so correct, once dead, game and fun is over forever.
There are countless safe ways to restrain yourself with out the risk
of doing self harm.
So play safe, do not play dead.
Rader
Stretched out

Post by Stretched out »

Most people don't consider the forces that can be achieved from modest pressures when acting on a large area.

I'd imagine that a 15 inch x 15 inch square would be around the size of many peoples rib cages (I'm not particularly big and that's a quick sizeup for me)
That works out to 225 square inches. So even 1psi is the equivalent of a 225lb / 102kg person standing on your chest... Sitting on someone untill they die is known as Burking, after Messrs Burk and Hare who adopted this simple but effective technique to murder people.
Last edited by Stretched out on 05 Jan 2018, 23:28, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

It is so wrong, but I keep returning to this, my favorite case of autoerotic fatality:
http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/local ... an-3749019
Mr Kemp's organ is now kept in the church and used in services as a way of remembering him
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
maglock

Post by maglock »

While looking at vacbeds, I saw this: http://www.eurocatsuits.com/airtight-la ... rrency=EUR a vacbed which the maker claims can be used for solo play. Still not sure it's a good idea though and very pricey and it would not give me the truly trapped feeling of a proper vacbed.
lj

Post by lj »

Sir Cumference wrote:It is so wrong, but I keep returning to this, my favorite case of autoerotic fatality:
http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/local ... an-3749019
Mr Kemp's organ is now kept in the church and used in services as a way of remembering him
wrong

you're right, that is SO wrong !

but very funny :rofl:

you do wonder if that line was put in by someone with a warped sense of humour (like us...) or someone with absolutely no imagination
be a switch, double the fun :-)