VR goggles to watch yourself???

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
smelt

VR goggles to watch yourself???

Post by smelt »

OK, after reading the posts in the "eye speculums" thread, I saw the need for this one. Speculums. Ick! Scary. Makes my eyes water and burn just thinking about that again....

Anyway. We need to come up with a way to watch yourself in bondage. My idea:

A set of VR goggles, or similar. A locking helmet, that contains said goggles. A system of cameras, one would do, but several would be awesome. They need to feed direct into the goggles. And a DVR. Set to record on all channels.... Who doesn't want their own home movies?

What if a go-pro was mounted to the helmet, so the detainee got glimpses of his or her surroundings when it was linked? It would be like seeing the world through the camera. Only it would follow your head movements. Then the camera abruptly switches to an overhead view... Then a view from the left, then the right. Oh yeah, this needs to happen!!!!

I have a set of security cameras, 8 or 10 I think. Will have to check. Need to find a DVR, that can be used to switch between them, and it must have an output that goes into the VR goggles.

I so badly want to watch myself in the new corset (when it's done), attached to the wall. Helpless. But in 3rd person.

Next???? We need all the ideas we can get!
bootlover1978

Re: VR goggles to watch yourself???

Post by bootlover1978 »

RubbersFinest has pretty much what you are looking for, but it's pretty expensive.

http://www.rubbersfinest.com/sites/mask ... ideobrille

And note they dont include the actual video glasses either.

Now, that being said, as long as you have a laptop that has an HDMI output, the VR goggles (like an Oculus Rift) would work without issue. Setup the laptop to access the video feed of the camera and display it on the goggles as you would any external monitor. The display software would do all the work. Now granted you wont get that VR effect of having head tracking, but you would get the "trapped in a video" feeling as you wouldnt be able to look away, only able to shut your eyes and thats it.
smelt

Post by smelt »

I have looked at Rubbers Finest for years. Just now are we sort of able to afford that kind of thing. Problem right now is my super-custom punishment corset. We are getting a little out-of-hand, dollar-wise, with this one, but I am going to go for it. In the last couple years, life experiences have shown me that if you don't go for it, you will regret it later. And for the last 17+ years, my Wife has supported EVERYTHING I have done. So I guess we are BOTH going for it.

Can't wait to hear more ideas for the VR movie idea.
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

I have one of the Samsung Gear VR and have experimented a little with it.

I have an old android phone with an app to turn the phone into a wireless webcam and then get the Gear VR browser to the page showing the cameras stream.

The apps involved means that you could do something this this with a google cardboard, an android phone and an old webcam linked you your computer (or an old phone if you have one knocking around).

Something that has just come to mind, if you like broadcasting to others the app I used can stream across a local network or via a remote server that others can connect to so you get to see what your viewers are seeing. I think it can show you how many people have connected but I can not remember.

The app I used was here https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... m&hl=en_GB
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
fgmaciel

Post by fgmaciel »

I have always had the illusion of seeing when I am penetrated with the vision of a second person .....
I did it with cinema glasses that have RCA input and so I can see what my android device that has a camera projects that is to make a TV smart (it has composite video input) it is powered by a power bank to have mobility and connection to wifi. the two teams are connected through a cable of a length of 3 meters. enough to see me from behind when they penetrate me while immobilized in bed ..... the vision is surreal ...
Melissa Melons

Post by Melissa Melons »

Without having tested myself this should be really easy and cheap to achieve. You can pick up a cheap VR headset for around £15 in the UK.

On your PC or laptop download Contacam (which is is freemium software, but you don't need to donate if you don't wish) you can use this to stream your webcam from your local network. On your phone you simply navigate to that IP address (would be something like http://192.168.0.xx/8080 (where xx is the number assigned to your webcam by your router).

Put the phone in the headset, lock yourself or your slave in and voila.

If you did want to broadcast to others you would also put the stream through OBS (which is also free to download and use) and put the IP address as the capture device.

When I finally get myself sorted I can't wait to try this. In the meantime though if anyone is having issues with the technical side of it feel free to ask.