Homemade Sleepsack

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
dirk214

Homemade Sleepsack

Post by dirk214 »

Hi everyone. I was curious if anyone had any ideas of how to go about building your own sleepsack, ideally for self bondage. I am sorry if this is in the wrong location. Please let me know if you all have any ideas :D
lj

Re: Homemade Sleepsack

Post by lj »

just a word of caution, based on personal experience with sleepsacks.

If designed correctly, they are impossible to escape - my experience is with leather sacks, fitted with internal full-length sleeves with lacing all the way from foot to neck. These are of course impossible to use for self-bondage because you can't be doing up all the restraints from inside. So a self-bondage version will always be less secure, BUT might be too secure for escape!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i have a 1mm thick latex sleep sack coming in a couple weeks with internal sleeves that i plan to use by myself. i plan to use a string and a metal eyelet too attach to a hook with my mouth so i can wiggle the zipper to the top using the string.

i plan to test it several times with my arms not in the sleeves so that i can undo the zipper by hand if needed. in an emergency, there are people that can let me out, although i would be extremely embarrassed to ask them, i would not be stuck.

i dont have any experience with building one, nor the skills to do so.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Get a few rubber bands, put them tightly around your sack and wait 10 minutes, and you'll have a bound sleepsack.

Oh wait... you mean something else. :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

TNTBound wrote:i have a 1mm thick latex sleep sack coming in a couple weeks with internal sleeves that i plan to use by myself. i plan to use a string and a metal eyelet too attach to a hook with my mouth so i can wiggle the zipper to the top using the string.
Be aware that zippers are horribly unreliable things when used like that, so you will end up jamming the zip and needing to use your backup plan eventually. I learned that one the hard way doing basically the same thing with a zip-up straitjacket. At least with the jacket I had mobility so could get to a doorknob and apply force to seams and rip my way out of it without needing to get help.