A strong box?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
restricted

A strong box?

Post by restricted »

I have been chatting with someone about how to trap myself in an unescapable position that I can't do anything about. Several ideas came up but one that takes my fancy is make a thick wooden box. (two inch thick by six inch wide by a foot long.

I would need to put some strong hinges on it and drill the screw heads so they can't be unscrewed. The box would be held closed by a 600 lb strength 12 volt electromagnet. This would hold the box closed until the timer switches the magnet off (it will be inside the box) or the battery runs. I'd have to leave my watch in another room so I'd have no idea of the time or how much longer I'd have to wait.

I could chain myself top a wall and have to wait there until my release.

The box would open and then I could retrieve the keys to my shackles.

The other way I thought would be to tie my legs up, hang the magnet on a beam and once I am manacled put the locking bar (attached to the chains on the manacles) on the magnet. I'd have to stand there stretched out until the magnet switches off.

Has anybody else any ideas?

Many thanks. Res.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Sir Cumference

Re: A strong box?

Post by Sir Cumference »

What would the box do, that any of the numerous key-droppers do not?

If you are chained, "out of reach" is pretty decisive.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

restricted wrote:I would need to put some strong hinges on it and drill the screw heads so they can't be unscrewed.
Instead of using screwed external hinges, use cabinet/internal hinges like you'd find on your kitchen cabinets. That way you can't even reach the hinges once the lid is closed.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Fredderf

Post by Fredderf »

you might be able to do the same using an electronic safe.

if you rip out the electronics, and replace them with a timer.

they are designed to be impossible to break into.
occorics

Post by occorics »

Fredderf wrote:you might be able to do the same using an electronic safe.

if you rip out the electronics, and replace them with a timer.

they are designed to be impossible to break into.
i bought one of those cheap electronic safes for exactly that purpose. Unfortunately, it's only a matter of seconds to open it if you know how...
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
sweh

Post by sweh »

occorics wrote:i bought one of those cheap electronic safes for exactly that purpose. Unfortunately, it's only a matter of seconds to open it if you know how...
You can work around the "bounce" technique; two common options are to increase the spring strength and to reduce the gap between the solenoid and the locking bar.

If you're restricted in movement then having the safe bolted to something (so you can't drop it) and not having a hammer in easy reach may also work :-)