New handmade toy

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Greenleaf

New handmade toy

Post by Greenleaf »

Hi everybody! :hi:

(I repost this tutorial because the first publication didn't respect the rules concerning nudity pictures... My faithful penguin was gone on vacation, I want to apologize for that :whip: )
I recently made a little anal toy with a handle inspired by the toy in the following picture.
anal-hook-and-shaved-pussy-15314-bdsmCENSORED.jpg
( lj, hope enjoy the penguin ;p )

To made it, I used :
→Two spherical drawer handles (1 bigger, ø3.5cm and 1 smaller, ø2.5cm). They have a screw hole. For more simplicity, i'll call them "The balls". we never know :lol:
→One threaded shaft screwable in the balls
→Hot glue
→A pair of pliers
→A drill
→A lighter (for the finishes on hot glue)

I started by drill a hole in the little ball at the opposite of the screw hole to allow the threaded shaft to go through the ball. Then, I screwed the little ball on the shaft and over it, I screwed the bigger ball with a little bit of hot glue between the 2 balls.
After that, I twisted the shaft with my pliers to have the same shape as on the previous picture (approximately) and I cutted off the shaft at the end of the loop. :!: Be careful, the shaft can break :!:
Finally, I covered all the shaft with hot glue for more security... And voila!
IMG_20170805_175411.jpg
I know this not looks very pretty but I don't care, I don't have eyes on my arse :shock:

I hope this tutorial was clear enough.

Feel free to post your opinions, or suggestions or whatever :)

Cya! :love:

G.
lj

Re: New handmade toy

Post by lj »

I hardly noticed the penguin... :rofl:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_jenny

Re: New handmade toy

Post by bound_jenny »

Cool - and nice, festive colors at that. Imagine the party going on up your bum... :rofl:

:!: Penguins are sometimes single-minded creatures. I suppose the urge that caused your penguin's absence on your first attempt is the same one that causes them to march miles and miles across frozen ice fields to go lay an egg... :mrgreen:

But I doubt their eggs are as colorful as your toy. :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!