Metal Frame

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
thatthat21

Metal Frame

Post by thatthat21 »

So I saw this metal frame on Imagehttp://www.metalbondage.com/2017/07/dar ... na-framed/ I really liked the idea and wanted to look at building one my self and think that I have found all the parts you would need to build your own, I have not done it as of yet but wanted to share the info.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/SteelTek-1-1-4 ... /999930922
https://www.lowes.com/pd/SteelTek-1-1-4 ... /999931130
https://www.lowes.com/pd/B-K-SteelTek-1 ... 1000057733
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Stanley-Solid- ... aw/4177943

The saw is just for cutting the 10 foot pipes, If you have a way to cut the pipe it is not needed.
atvmachine

Re: Metal Frame

Post by atvmachine »

I am using the same structural fittings and making a stockade rack for self bondage with an electromagnetic lock. This stuff is surprisingly cheap.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

:drool: dang it! now im going to have to build that! looks like it would make for a fun night!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

atvmachine wrote:I am using the same structural fittings and making a stockade rack for self bondage with an electromagnetic lock. This stuff is surprisingly cheap.
Have any images of it? Would like to see it as well.

Maybe we should state a thread for Steel Tek type products and things you can build out of it for both self-bondage and normal bondage. Might be nice to see what people come up with.
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

This could easily be stored under a bed.
atvmachine

Post by atvmachine »

From buying some of this stuff yesterday, I think this 1 1/4 shown in the picture is overkill. The 3/4" is incredibly sturdy and much, much cheaper. Also, a 10' section of the pipe is about as much as a 3' section, just cut it in the pieces you need.

Now to find these metal cuffs at a reasonable price.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i made a comparable setup from using my 1.5" pvc vacbed frame and some eye bolts. i used bolts on the pvc 90s where they are not glued to hold it together securely, and then strapped the corners to the bed. using my steel shackles from dungeon delights, this is 100% secure until the k-safe releases me! the belt in the middle holds my waist in one spot too. i never realized how much more restricting it can feel to have your waist immobilized from side to side movement!

For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i thought of another way to restrain my upper body on the frame over the weekend that was much safer than the collar, so i tried it out. i tied a karada harness on my upper body and then used the rope ratchets to secure the rope going over the shoulder to the highest eye bolts on the frame. it was just as restricting, but i no longer had to worry about the collar around my neck if i moved downwards. now i just need to spend an entire night like that!
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

I have a metal framed bed and when in the arms out to the sides position (the Segufix position I call it though I don't have any and it doesn't lend itself to self-bondage) I have a soft webbing strap that runs from the head of the bed, over one shoulder, under my arm and across underneath my back, under the other arm, over that shoulder and back to the head of the bed where they're attached with Velcro straps or releasable cable-ties. Not only does it stop me sliding down the bed but prevents sitting up or reaching anything with my mouth.

A makeshift harness could easily be fabricated from a belt around the chest and straps, ropes or chains to the top of the bed - you won't be able to reach it to release it once your arms are restrained.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

around 1 am this morning, i strapped myself into my bondage frame for about 6 hours. i might have gotten about 30 minutes to an hour of sleep, but not entirely sure.

the only difference from the picture, was that i used chains to hold the collar because the rope ratchets stretched a little, and i had a blindfold on. i got frustrated near the end and managed to get the blindfold off (while losing my pillow in the process) so i could see how much time i had left. to my dismay, i had over 2 hours left.

i SO badly wanted to be able to turn over and rub myself, but there was absolutely no way to get myself free until the timer ran out. when it was down to the last 20 minutes, it seemed like it took forever!

not something i will re-do anytime soon, atleast for that duration.