Simple weight based anchor for weight lifters

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
bsub1990

Simple weight based anchor for weight lifters

Post by bsub1990 »

Hey guys, I had an idea, some of you might have tried this before. I've got some free weights that I use to work out and it struck me that they could be used as an anchor for self bondage. I stacked more weight than I can lift and looped a chain through them. Then you can affix a chain to it and lock that to whatever. Handcuffs, a collar, etc. Now you're stuck tethered to something you can't lift, just have a release nearby like ice with a key. It seems to work well so far, the only thing is that you can drag much more than you can lift, so unless you have a huge amount of weight, you can probably drag it along carpet with effort. Granted if you can't unlock yourself from it, that might be fun too.
bound_jenny

Re: Simple weight based anchor for weight lifters

Post by bound_jenny »

Ball and chain? :idea:

Welcome to the forum!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Be careful, that when you drag a pile of weight, it might tip over. Although that definitely will release you, it may fall ontop of you. Being bound is not ideal when you are under the weights instead of next to them.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Punching Bag

Post by Punching Bag »

When talking about simple weights as anchors for bondage, I'm really surprised that no one has mentioned any ideas for using kettlebells. To me, everytime I see one ... like at Walmart or somewhere, they just scream "BONDAGE" at me. LOL It's as though they are literally the BALL at the end of the classic ball and chain.
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

I took a bowling ball and cemented a chain in one of the holes. DIY ball and chain.
smelt

Post by smelt »

Sort of related. I always wanted to be hooked up like the Steve Martin in the movie "3 Amigos". When they have the system of pulleys and weights, holding him to the wall. To get free, you have to carefully ease away from the wall, pulling the weights up, eventually reaching the release mechanism. Its on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8RupGui2ow