Tuto DIY Bondage gear - Part 4 head harness's options

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Greenleaf

Tuto DIY Bondage gear - Part 4 head harness's options

Post by Greenleaf »

Hello everybody! :hi: I make this post to show you how i create my bondage gear.

In this fourth episode, I'll show you how is it possible to use the head harness shown in the last episode : http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 12&t=11103.
If you don't know how to sew (because you'll have to sew) you can go to the first episode "Tuto DIY Bondage gear - Part 1 Intro & basics" -->http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 12&t=11053
But NVMD, this time, you'll don't need to sew anything.
headharnessoptions.jpg
So as you can see, the head harness is fixed to the ring gag and there is 2 options to use it which depend on the scenario you want to experiment.

Option 1 :
You can tie it with a rope (or not) somewhere behind you (like a hook fixed to a wall) to prevent you from moving your head forward and forcing you to stay straight.

Option 2 :
You can attach it in your down back like your feet or an anal hook or to a hook fixed on the floor to keep your head leaning backwards.
You also can use it to triggers something if you move your head forward (for example to empty a tank of nasty liquid above your head :twisted: ) by using ropes and pulleys.

There is a third option but not so usefull ; you can fix the end of the head harness to the back of your ring gag.

:!: WARNING! :!:
Since it holds the head and it acts on the muscles of the neck and on the spinal column, be very careful about the way you use it.
Don't pull your head back too hard and don't use it for a too long time or you'll have troubles.

I hope it was enough clear and understandable and that you had as much fun reading this tutorial as I had when i wrote it! :D
Do not hesitate to give me your opinions, they are always welcome.

Cya! :love:

G.
lexi-22

Re: Tuto DIY Bondage gear - Part 4 head harness's options

Post by lexi-22 »

Good warning at the bottom, The neck is very sensitive people! Long term neck bondage can result in neck cramps in the best case scenario, Death and paralysis are worst case. If its uncomfortable in ten minutes, its only gonna get worse!