Tuto DIY Bondage gear - Part 3 head harness

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Greenleaf

Tuto DIY Bondage gear - Part 3 head harness

Post by Greenleaf »

Hello everybody! :hi: I make this post to show you how i create my bondage gear.

In this third episode, I'll show you how I proceed to create a head harness and what materials are needed for that.
If you don't know how to sew (because you'll have to sew) you can go to the first episode "Tuto DIY Bondage gear - Part 1 Intro & basics" -->http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 12&t=11053
It's not a perfect technique but it's good enough.

The materials :
►100% cotton straps, width : 1.5 cm
►4 Galvanized steel rings : Ø2cm
►Black thread and needles
tutoheadharness.png
For more visibility, I draw the cotton straps in red.
The green area "A" is the face side and the "B" is the back side.
Capture.PNG
I began by cut 2 long lengths of strap (24cm), 1 medium length (22cm) and 2 short lengths (16cm). Then, I sewed the 2 short length to a first ring (green area A) and I made a loop at their opposite end to allow the ring gag to pass through them. Be sure that the loops are wide enough.
After that, I sewed the medium length to the first ring and I sewed a second ring at the opposite end (green area "B"). Finally, I sewed the 2 last straps (they look shorter than the medium in my draw but they are the longest) to the second ring and once again, I sewed the two last rings at their opposite ends.
The two last rings are to fix many optional things (to prevent the head from moving) that I initially wanted to join in this episode but I finally decided to make a special episode for this because I dont want to do too long episodes. Meanwhile, it's still possible to fix the rings to the back side of the ring gag with padlock(s).

I hope it was enough clear and understandable and that you had as much fun reading this tutorial as I had when i wrote it! :D
Do not hesitate to give me your opinions, they are always welcome.

Cya! :love:

G.