Pervertable alert. Exercise bar/spreader bar

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Gregovic

Pervertable alert. Exercise bar/spreader bar

Post by Gregovic »

I don't really know if this is the right topic but it seems the most fitting one.

For those living in the Netherlands Lidl is currently selling a "Crivit sports Exercise bar" that is basically a great weighty (2kg) steel spreader bar with swivel eyes/loops on the end a tad over 1m long. It unscrews into 2 parts and comes with a door anchor and a long piece of elastic that I'm sure will come in use too :wink: It's VERY sturdy (though I wouldn't use it for suspension or something ofcourse) and only costs €10,-

(They also have a suspension training set that could also be a good source for door anchors)

A quick google search hasn't really come up with the same product from another supplier, but I'm sure they are out there. Once again proving that many a great bondage item has a perfectly innocent use :rofl:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Re: Pervertable alert. Exercise bar/spreader bar

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh interesting. I have to think about it, but it looks promising. :D

Thanks for the heads-up.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Annabel

Re: Pervertable alert. Exercise bar/spreader bar

Post by Annabel »

Good shout. I've been in to my Local Lidl (Northwest UK) and picked a couple of these up. Good quality and pretty solid.

Thanks Gregovic!
:)