Awsome tool to bind your wrists

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
BornThisWay

Awsome tool to bind your wrists

Post by BornThisWay »

Sick of escaping your self bondage scenarios????
Try this: Pictures are worth a thousand words, if anyone has any questions just let me know.
This is a coil of rope
1 - Copy.jpg
2 - Copy.jpg
Put Coil through the cinch knot
3 - Copy.jpg
Put wrists in coil, tighten cinch knot
4 - Copy.jpg
Pull cinch knot through PVP pipe, this makes it impossible to untie, and you cant reach the clothesline tightener with your hands.
5 - Copy.jpg
Ideally, the other end of the rope would be attached to an ice release.
Once it melts and you have the arm movement, you can release the clothesline tightener with your toes or mouth.
Care should be taken to get the coil just the right size, too loose and you can slip one rope over your hand at a time until your free.
If the coil is too tight, you risk cutting circulation when it's tightened.
But just right, you have your wrists bound in a nice knot that won't tighten down when you struggle, and you are truly bound until your release mechanism is triggered.
KinkInSpace

Re: Awsome tool to bind your wrists

Post by KinkInSpace »

Sounds like a rather dangerous setup. Dangerous in the sense that not being careful can make you being trapped indefinitely.

So for those who attempt this: BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!!! Seriously!
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

So I used this, new tool last night.
Here is the scenario I tried it out on:

I ran the end of the rope that came out of my "device" through a ring device so I could tighten it after it was locked in.

The ring device went to a ice block that would have to melt in order for the ends to come out.

The other end of the ice block was attached to a cord that locked around my testicles.

I started off securing my legs in a spread eagle position,

Then I attached the tether to my testicles.

Once that was done, I locked my wrists in the "device" and pulled the other end of the rope through the ring device to take out slack.

End result, if I tried to bring my arms down toward my chest, it would pull on my testicles.

So obviously, I'm not going to try to pull too hard.

Only thing to do is wait for the ice to melt.

These pics should allow you to visualize what I mean.

to Slave_L: Yawn - of course you need a secondary release, that's self bondage 101. My intent was to introduce a tool, not to give a basic lesson on the importance of common sense.
1 - Copy.jpg
2 - Copy.jpg
3 - Copy.jpg
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I know that most people are aware of this, but there are actually people who come to this topic by use of a search query and are not aware of the self bondage 101 do's and don'ts and may get stuck. It is always good to mention it in your post simply for that reason.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.