electronic clamps

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
KinkInSpace

Re: electronic clamps

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yes, I hear you. The feeling of nipple clamps being put on and put off gives an extra sensation because blood is rushed in and out of the nipples. Though if you put on clamps and remove them quickly continuously, that feeling will be lost too because the body will adapt. Just put 2 clamps in your hands and squeeze/unsqueeze them yourself manually for a duration of 10 minutes. You'll see that its not the same as when you started.

Estim however does not have this limitation. The sensation changes, yes, but if the pain is not good enough, you can simply increase the levels.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
extrapervy

Post by extrapervy »

Keyless wrote:
Re-reading your post, I wonder if you were intending to be unrestrained. I don't think I could manage that. In fact I know I couldn't because, a couple of hours ago, Mistress K suddenly tied my hands outstretched to the bedposts at the foot of our bed, strapped my legs together and started to tease my nipples. I think she has been reading this thread. I was struggling against my bonds and trying to keep quiet as we weren't alone in the house. I am lucky :D , but there is no way I could have let her do that without being bound.
Yeah, this is for non-restraint. I am ok doing nipple clamps without restraint though.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

"Clamps that squeeze and unsqueeze (or whatever the word is) are prone to either squeeze too much or fall off easily."

Slave_L, this implies that there are such clamps that you're aware of. Can you provide a link?

There's no reason for this flaw, if true, except for poor design and adjustment. My design includes computer control over the exact upper and lower bounds, although (since it remains theoretical thus far) I'll leave open the possibility of a spring to provide base tension... there's a potential issue if higher squeeze temporarily deforms the nipple, that the prior minimal level no longer supports the weight of the device.

I'll eventually get around to 3D printing some test parts. Maybe!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

No link. Just my experience with normal nippleclamps. Given that you are going to motorize it, the clamp itself will likely become heavy (unless you make them attached to something)

That was more my frame of reference. If the clamp is going to be heavy, any bit of tention release may make it loose its grip. It would at least make it possible to get out when the tension is removed if one wanted to unless secured to a massive device.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

They don't need to weigh much. I have in mind servos that weigh about 1/4 ounce each... less than 2 sheets of paper
extrapervy

Post by extrapervy »

Slave_L wrote:No link. Just my experience with normal nippleclamps. Given that you are going to motorize it, the clamp itself will likely become heavy (unless you make them attached to something)

That was more my frame of reference. If the clamp is going to be heavy, any bit of tention release may make it loose its grip. It would at least make it possible to get out when the tension is removed if one wanted to unless secured to a massive device.

A certain amount of weight shouldn't be that much of a problem if they are supported in a similar fashion as a bra. In fact, a bra would probably work pretty well. Put the clamps in the bra to hold them against the chest. Obviously the bigger the clamp, the bigger the bra needs to be. Or cut the cups out and attach the clamp to the bra straps.
Audrey_CD

Post by Audrey_CD »

How about using a clover leaf clamp that is extended by a linear actuator?
(A linear actuator is an electrical version of a pneumatic ram https://www.actuonix.com/RC-linear-servos-s/1853.htm)
You might need to play with the location of the clamp's pivot points to get an appropriate mechanical advantage.