Wrist Release and Dexterity after Hogtie

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
lobster

Wrist Release and Dexterity after Hogtie

Post by lobster »

Hi all,

A couple of days ago I did a hogtie session where I locked two leather wrists cuffs to a belt wrapped around my ankles using a simple metal chain and a padlock. The session lasted for about 30min but -apparently- that was long enough to limit my hope for a quick release.

Due to muscle fatigue I had some trouble using the key that opened the lock securing my wrists to my ankles. After a couple of attempts I managed to twist and turn and relax just enough to get loose, but it was not the end I has hoped for.

Now I am in search for a release that relies less on dexterity and precision.

Today I did some experimenting using a different set-up; I placed an electric door magnet between my wrists and ankles. Once the timer lapses at least one linkage is broken. (This could also be an ice lock). However; the magnet has a single eye bolt (same is true for most ice locks I know) that I need to connect the wrists cuffs to.

So my question is; does anybody know if there is a good technique for releasing leather wrists cuffs to the eye bolt that doesn't rely a padlock and a key?
lobster

Re: Wrist Release and Dexterity after Hogtie

Post by lobster »

I did some further experimentation today and may have found something that could work. I added some spacers to the base plate of the electro magnet to which I secured the leather wrist cuffs. All in all the height of the spacers is about 14.5cm.

When the base plate is not attached to the magnet I can slide the cuffs alone the entire width of the spacers. This way I get plenty of movement. I think I have enough room to comfortably reach the padlocks that secure the cuffs and don't have to strain myself to reach an impossible position with tired muscles.
cuff linkage
cuff linkage
full width
full width
When I go into the hogtie, I secure the electro magnet to a belt. This belt I then wrap around both ankles and lock. I can easily secure both wrists under my legs when I sit upright. After that, I turn face down, position the base plate on the magnet and wait for it to be activated by the timer.

The beauty is, now that the system is under tention, the magnet keeps the spacer aligned to my body. That way I don't have the extra centimeters to move my hands side ways. There is of course a little bit of wiggle room as I can move my hands back and forward but it seems tight enough.

I also plan to get some padlock that are slightly larger and come with a key that I can use both 'up' and 'down' - this should remove some of the fiddling.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.
CD Tammy

Re: Wrist Release and Dexterity after Hogtie

Post by CD Tammy »

I like the idea of an electromagnet as the release. I have experienced something close with dexterity and fatigue when it came time for release. The first long self bondage that I did, I was crossdressed. I had pumps strapped onto my feet and my ankles connected to a spreader bar. I gagged myself securely. The last thing that I did was secure my hands it's handcuffs high above my head. The release was a key in a block of ice. I had thought it was take an hour or so to melt but it took several hours. All night, actually. By the time that I could get the key, which I had on a string that was run through the cuffs, I really did not have a lot of dexterity left in my wrists and hands.

It probably took me thirty minutes to get uncuffed once I had the key. I got the one wrist freed, then had to try and work to get the second lock opened. My arm didn't want to reach above my head any more. When I opened the second cuff, I actually fell on my ass. I just laid there for a few minutes before releasing my ankles from the spreader bar and removing those too tight shoes.

I had expected to walk home under the cover of darkness but since it had went so much longer, it was broad daylight. I walked through the woods about a mile back to my house in my pantyhose covered feet, carrying my pumps in my hand. It was a while before I did another ice block key. But glutton for punishment, I've done a few more since. My best experiences have been fully dressed and locked up for eight to ten hours. I know, I shouldn't do them that long, yada, yada, yada. I do now use two ice blocks just in case. Sometimes the key is in a smaller one and the end of the cable is attached to a really big one that will take a while to melt.