Modded Humidity and Temperature Controller?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
LockedAway

Modded Humidity and Temperature Controller?

Post by LockedAway »

Has anyone ever tried modifying a humidity and temperature controller?

I have one of these laying around

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0019IHK9Q/ref ... TybTEEPTVB

Had an idea to use one of these to turn on something such as a fucking machine, electromagnet ect.

Did a test with a fucking machine and the stock sensor. Basically I set the temperature at 78° f ,anything below that turned on the "heater" aka fucking machine. The machine would stay on until I got the sensor above the threshold. It was pretty easy to turn off by using my breath or cuffing the sensor with my hands. The further away it was the harder it was to turn off as my breath drastically cooled down at a slight distance.

I believe switching out the sensors couldn't be overly hard which would allow it to be used in much more complex ways.

The version I have isnt the cheapest option and probably not the easiest to modify either but there are other options available.

One scenario that comes to mind is a forced bj machine. A sensor could be installed perpendicular to the dildo on a fucking machine. When head movement stops due to being tired, than the fucking machine turns on forcing the BJ to continue.

As of now it's just an idea..haven't pulled one of these apart yet.
OrgasmAlley

Re: Modded Humidity and Temperature Controller?

Post by OrgasmAlley »

I assume you're really looking for some way to kinkify your existing controller, but I think you might find the objective better built with an Arduino and something like the HC-SR04 ultrasonic distance sensor. It's good down to about an inch, and easily accurate enough to tell how much dildo someone has in their mouth at all times. You could do more complex things... require someone to keep moving, move some required distance each stroke, deep throat for a period indicated by an LED, and so forth. And of course you've got a little computer at your disposal, and can do many complex things to your subject.
LockedAway

Re: Modded Humidity and Temperature Controller?

Post by LockedAway »

Thanks for the advice! I was unaware of the HC-SR04 ultrasonic distance sensor, I might have to pick a few of these up to mess around with.

I have to agree with you, that making it from scratch is the better option and likely much cheaper than one of these controllers. The controller itself would be the limiting factor on what I could do with it anyway.

Nether less I had the thought once I pulled it out of my impulsive buying pile of stuff I haven't gotten around to using yet :rofl:

I'm going to have to finsh the project I already started anyway or nothing will get done! haha, but I do see myself making one of these eventually; more so for experience or service rather than want or need.

Thanks again,