clock sucker release

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Derek

clock sucker release

Post by Derek »

Just wanted to share an idea i've been thinking of lately... a work in progress.. not sure if anyone has posted it yet or not. I have a thin wood ring with a hole in the center. 4" OD and 2" ID with 4 X 0.25" holes at 12,3,6,9 oclock. The left/right holes will have a bolt running rearward with a nut on the backside, and the top/bottom holes will have momentary push buttons facing forwards.
I figure a board to securely mount to a wall or post, with a dildo attached at the bottom left. The ring will attach to the board in a way that it is adjustable back and forth on the dildo depending on your ability. The top right on the board will have the guts of a clock attached. The 2 momentary push buttons will be wired so that when they are both pushed the clock gets power and will drop a key. Either keep the hour and or the minute hand and have a backup key that drops in 2 or 3 times the time it takes for the clock to drop.
So to have the key drop you will have to push both buttons at the same time with your lips, with a fat dildo in the middle.
Some variations/mods would be a plexi glass back plate and suction cups to attach to a window if you are adventurous. The push buttons I ordered are NO or NC. So I can also wire the NC side to say my tens unit attached to a sensitive area. The tens unit will stay off as long as the buttons are pushed. Take your lips off them and zap...

Any additional ideas or comments would be appreciated.
Sir Cumference

Re: clock sucker release

Post by Sir Cumference »

I think a sketch would make it more understandable.

Do you want to suck clock or suck cock?
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Derek

Post by Derek »

I wrote clock because of the release mechanism would be a DIY clock dealy... seemed more funny in my head I guess... lol
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Derek wrote:I wrote clock because of the release mechanism would be a DIY clock dealy... seemed more funny in my head I guess... lol
It's funny in my head too. I laughed myself to bits after reading the title. :rofl:

I'm still getting the giggles because you did that on purpose (not a typo!).

Now to wait for the next appropriate opportunity call someone a clock sucker. :rofl:

You made my day. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Please
Don't DT with clocks, especially those with a little bird singing the hours...

Excellent topic, I'll let my imagination run wild...

Have fun, whatever rocks Your boat,
F4
Derek

Post by Derek »

there's your pictures... I would of thought someone who goes by Sir Cumference would of found humor in some word play.. guess not.. meh...