long-term skin glue (may be dangerous)

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
cdrandi

long-term skin glue (may be dangerous)

Post by cdrandi »

Background: I want to decide whether crossdressing is only a fun hobby for me or do I want to transition. My idea is that I take a month-long break from work, move to a low-cost place and force myself to live as a girl. A friend is willing to help with that, and we have talked it through. One detail we want to achieve is a "permanent" boob for me, which would need to be glued (or otherwise fixed) to my chest.

I know using "super glue" (Cyanoacrylate) is dangerous, but I am willing to take some risk. I did test it for skin irritation upfront. What other options would you suggest for me? The requirement is that I mustn't be able to remove the boobs even if I wanted to for roughly a month (at least for a week, and may held longer than a month). Like, it shouldn't be a question of my mood whether I would be shopping en-femme or not.

Any suggestions?
lj

Re: long-term skin glue (may be dangerous)

Post by lj »

I suspect there is no such thing as a glue that will work on skin for a month, simply because your skin is continuously being replaced from below

https://www.reference.com/science/long- ... d0978ce6ce

this reference gives approx 27 days for the complete replacement of the outer skin layer, but of course if you are sticking to the surface, you don't need the complete depth of the outer skin layer to be replaced before anything stuck to the surface parts company with the skin below.

From my experience of people wanting to transition, there is no question in their minds that they are in the wrong body. It isn't a case of it being a "fun hobby". Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely no problem with a "fun hobby", particularly as I used to regularly cross-dress for play-parties ! So enjoy the fantasies and role-play, but being "forced" to live as a female is a fantasy. If you want to live as a female, you don't need glue, just determination.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
cdrandi

Post by cdrandi »

I have strong desire to transition, but I am not convinced, because I am not constantly hating my male parts :)
So yes, on one hand it may be just a hobby, but it may not be just that.

If I understand correctly even the strongest glue will drop of within a month. That is nice to know, it is a good safety for me :).

That still leaves the question: is there a glue strong enough to last for at least a few days, half a week, or even more?
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

As LJ said, it is not a question of how strong the glue is, but about shedding the outer layers of skin.

Silver nitrate stains the skin rather deeply, and those stains are normally gone in about a week.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

I concur about the glue not lasting. In the absence of using a restraint system to hold them in place, the only thing I can think of that would accomplish what you're after is sewing. While I'm sure a fake boob will not hold a stitch, at least over the long term ,you could sew to your body a base, to which you then glue the forms.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

OrgasmAlley wrote:I concur about the glue not lasting. In the absence of using a restraint system to hold them in place, the only thing I can think of that would accomplish what you're after is sewing. While I'm sure a fake boob will not hold a stitch, at least over the long term ,you could sew to your body a base, to which you then glue the forms.
Sewing something to your chest?? I'm sorry but, are you insane?? :shock:

This is actually an existing problem. Women that have had a mastectomy deal with breastforms on a daily basis, and they too like them to stay very much stuck in place. Medical adhesives exist for this purpose. I came across this video on glueing breastforms recently: https://youtu.be/SZrBlwQPjK8 . It should give you the info you need. Keep in mind the breastforms have to suited for this (stronger back and heavy seams).

Doing a google search for "breast form adhesives" or "gleuing breastforms" should give you more info as well. And frankly, to put it bluntly, that is where you should have started.

These adhesives are not permanent or long term. You will have to clean the forms and your skin every few days at least. Skin needs to sweat and breathe or you get all sorts of complications. Consider it an added annoyance instead of having to deal with a once montly issue :wink:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Gregovic wrote:
OrgasmAlley wrote:I concur about the glue not lasting. In the absence of using a restraint system to hold them in place, the only thing I can think of that would accomplish what you're after is sewing. While I'm sure a fake boob will not hold a stitch, at least over the long term ,you could sew to your body a base, to which you then glue the forms.
Sewing something to your chest?? I'm sorry but, are you insane?? :shock:
I think it may be a case of incomplete expression of what OA wants (not insanity, just poor wording). I think what was intended by "body" is some kind of bodice or leotard-like garment that hugs the torso, to which one would sew a suitable base for gluing on the breast forms (instead of gluing directly to the skin).

I would suggest a "pocket bra" that is designed to receive breast forms. That has the advantage of being easily removed and the breast forms taken out so the bra can be washed. That's not easily done if one glues the breast forms to a "body" - even if hand washed it would weaken the glue bond.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

No... I assume the OP doesn't want a piece of clothing involved, because if that meets their needs there are many options and no need to seek out glues. I also assume they don't want one-day adhesives, since they're trying to adhere them for a month straight. Finally, I assume they actually want to solve the puzzle they've proposed.

I don't doubt that it's extreme to some people, but there's no reason to call it insane. Literally sewing a base (to which forms can be glued long term) to the skin in the proper location is literally the closest thing to what the OP says they want to do, that will actually work. It's no different than stitching a wound closed... absent the wound. Perfectly safe if you use appropriate suture and sterile procedure, and keep the area appropriately clean as one would any other suture. One could also use surgical staples, but they do a fair amount more skin damage and hurt more on both the in and the out.
gemt

Post by gemt »

The other option might be saline injection? Supposedly last a couple of months, and isn't going to come unglued any time soon!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

gemt wrote:The other option might be saline injection? Supposedly last a couple of months, and isn't going to come unglued any time soon!
Saline injection lasting for a couple of months? How much saline are you suggesting to insert then?

Saline of 1 liter (which is a lot) takes about 3 days to get absorbed by the body.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
gemt

Post by gemt »

Slave_L wrote:
gemt wrote:The other option might be saline injection? Supposedly last a couple of months, and isn't going to come unglued any time soon!
Saline injection lasting for a couple of months? How much saline are you suggesting to insert then?

Saline of 1 liter (which is a lot) takes about 3 days to get absorbed by the body.
It was a cosmetic treatment being offered in these parts a few years ago. Never tried it myself.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah, but thats not just saline. Saline is the body's natural salt content and gets absorbed. Its used to flush out the system in medical reasons. So in order to prevent that, they first implement a silicon bag, then fill that with saline.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I had to wear a heart monitor about 6 months ago and it had a sensor pad about 2"x4" that stayed glued to my chest for a week. It stayed on the entire week and had to be forcefully removed. The skin was slightly irritated but not too bad. I am sure there are adhesives out there that will do what you are looking to do just keep looking.
sd
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....