Looking for Custom Made Sex Machine

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Chinacracker

Re: Looking for Custom Made Sex Machine

Post by Chinacracker »

Hi,

ok great. Keep us informed... :)
LockedAway

Post by LockedAway »

I know OP hasn't logged on on about how 2 weeks but thought I'd reply in case they do return.

I can be a resource in aiding with this project and can share some time with my personal project I've been working on to release to those whom visit this site.

I believe it "could" be accomplished with an raspberry pi and an arduino or two.

The only possible way for a varying stroke I can think of is to use a rod and rubber guide wheels attached to a motor of some sort, switching the polarity in a random time based manner in the parameters of the rod length.

Typically fucking machines have a rotary motor attached to a "spindle"(lost for words) that has holes for different stroke lengths and is in a fixed position during use. As I have never seen one that uses the above method I mentioned, I'm not sure on all of the factors nor reliability, how it performs under load ect.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

This project is underway... I'll leave it to the OP to decide what details he wants to share, if anything, after it's in his hands. It'll be running from an Arduino. Mirrored head units, pressurized canisters to deliver ejaculations, audio.
LockedAway

Post by LockedAway »

glad to see the OP will get what they were looking for