Looking for Custom Made Sex Machine

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Chinacracker

Looking for Custom Made Sex Machine

Post by Chinacracker »

Hi folks,

i am new here. My name is steven. I am from Southern Germany. I hope i can make myself understandable :)

Since a couple of month, i try to find someone who likes to fulfill a special fantasy my wife follows since years. I am not that good into Arduino and coding and i have a time sucking job, so i hope i can find someone here, who likes to help us and who may like offer the machine or how to make that machine also to others. I have found similar ideas and requests here, so i think there is maybe a demand for it and also other people are going to like using such an application:

Basically, my wife`s fantasy is to be fixed and to be forced to bj dildos. In detail, i am requesting for the following: in the game are 2 dildos, mounted on 2 linear drives in 90 degree angle to each other, fixed on a suitable and somehow adjustable stand. The linear drives are controlled by a timeline based software, controlling for example Arduino. The software is able to control the linear drives` parameters like action start, stroke length, speed and so on. There is no need for an extra long stroke. I think 3-4 inches is enough and it can be a simple back-forward action machine. But i am also open to more sophisticated machines like Hugher Tango linear drive, which can be adjusted on the fly, but actually the focus is more on the things below:

The program should be able to control an artificial ejaculation as well. As the 2 mounted dildos are "squirt able" dildos, the software controls 2 suitable pumps to transport and "ejaculate" liquid. It would be nice to have some adjustable parameters for this application as well like volume and interval. To put the cherry on the cake: Maybe it is possible to load some audio files into the program to match with actions and to accentuate the game. I thought of using Arduino but i don't know if it can be made fit with a timeline based software ( like you can find in audio software and where you can put "bars" in it). The timeline based software is just an idea and can be different. I just thought its maybe good to use together with those mp3 sound files.

As i tested some pumps and things by myself within the last month, i suggest to better use a pressure tank and magnetic vents to control the "ejaculation" as more viscous liquids can be used and the controlling can be very precise. I also found some links to dose units like the one here: http://www.v-lube.de/storage/pdf/handbu ... equent.pdf or here :https://www.coral-garden.de/ARKA-Dosier ... AiMC8P8HAQ

As i told you before, i am not that good in Arduino and coding and i am looking for someone who likes build that machine and maybe likes the idea to try as well. As i know its a lot of work, my wife and me are willing to pay a suitable amount for it.

Waiting for your response

Greetz,

Steven :D :D
BornThisWay

Re: Looking for Custom Made Sex Machine

Post by BornThisWay »

Chinacracker, I took the liberty of trying to make your post easier to understand.
Good luck with your search for a builder.
And better luck trying to figure out a way to exchange money if you are fortunate enough to find someone who is willing to build this and sell it to you.
Chinacracker wrote: For the last few months I've been trying to find someone who can fulfill a special fantasy for my wife wife that she has had for years. I am Not comfortable using Arduino or coding and my job doen't leave me much free time. I hope I can find someone here, who can help us. To either build the machine or provide the instructions so I can try to build it or have it built . I have found similar ideas and requests here, so I'm hopeful that there may be a demand for it or other people who would be interested in helping me.

Basically, my wife's fantasy is to be bound and be forced to give blow jobs to a dildo.

Specifically, I am requesting for the following:
in the scenario there are 2 dildos mounted on 2 linear drives at a 90 degree angle from each other, fixed on a stable but adjustable stand or platform.

The linear drives are controlled by timeline based software, for example Arduino. The software is able to control the linear drive's parameters like (action start, stroke length, speed) and so on. There is no need for an extra long stroke. I think 3-4 inches is enough and it can be a simple back-forward action. But i am also open to more sophisticated machines like Hugher Tango linear drive, which can be adjusted on the fly.

It is most importaint that the dildo's be able to ejaculate. The software will control 2 pumps to transport and "ejaculate" liquid. It would be nice to have some adjustable parameters for this application as well like volume and interval.

To put the icing on the cake: Maybe it is possible to load some audio files into the program to match with actions and to accentuate the game. I thought of using Arduino but i don't know if it can be made fit with a timeline based software (like you can find in audio software and where you can put "bars" in it). Using music or sound is just an idea and it can be different.

I tested some pumps within the last month, I suggest it's better to use a pressure tank with magnetic vents (selinoid controlled valves?) to control the "ejaculation" as thicker liquids can be used and the controlling can be very precise.

I am looking for someone who can build this machine and maybe likes the idea to maybe sell it to others or build one for themselves as well.

I realize this is a lot of work
and My wife and I are willing to pay a a fair price if someone can build it for us..
I do have a question, is it 90 degree angle like number 1 or is it like number 2?
90 degrees.jpg
Chinacracker

Post by Chinacracker »

Dear born this way,

thank you for editing my post. I appreciate it but i also feel a little bit stupid now. Ok, sorry for my engrish. I feel not too comfortable to go on...i will try better...

We have fucking machines for pussy/ass, so the blowjob machine is only for blowjobs (while other machines are in use maybe). She wants to alternate the dildos. So both dildos are in front of her face, one from 45 degrees from the left side to the middle. One from 45 degrees from the right side to the middle. Mp3 file starting: "yeah baby, suck my dick". One of the dildos comes closer into her mouth, back and forward action starts, > cum shots with matching sound file. Next "man" is joining and another sound file starts. Second dildo starts and so on. Then first one again or maybe both at the same time...

I know that a payment is not easy. But i believe in trust and there are possibilities to do it with a trusted bank transfer.

Hoping the best,

Steven :D
Last edited by Chinacracker on 03 Jan 2017, 13:31, edited 2 times in total.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

No, please don't feel like you are stupid, I would have a very hard time trying to post on a German website. In all honesty, I can only write in one language, and you can write not only in your native language but also well enough in English that I could understand what you wanted.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I agree, your English is good enough for us to understand very well. If it isn't perfect, that DOESN'T make you stupid.

All that counts is that you do your best, and contribute your ideas and thoughts to this board.
BornThisWay wrote:I would have a very hard time trying to post on a German website.
All the German I know I learned from Benny Hill. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Chinacracker

Post by Chinacracker »

Thank you for your kind words. Anyone who likes to earn some money and would be happy to make that machine to come true? :D
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

One of our members is actually a pro fucking machine builder.

But it is not an uncomplicated task.
It has to be surpricingly strong, yet it should not be dangerous to the person being mechanically molested.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Thanks, Sir C... the OP actually started with me via email (might have inquired to others as well, for all I know), although to my eye the specifics have simplified a bit. While the application is certainly do-able, the coding and testing is just too time consuming to fit into my schedule. My business isn't really built around spending lots of time on one-off equipment.

Steven, I'll look at your emails again... perhaps I can propose a simplified solution that you could have someone code more capabilities into.
Rubberpig

Post by Rubberpig »

Woher aus Süddeutschland kommt ihr genau?
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Rubberpig wrote:Woher aus Süddeutschland kommt ihr genau?
Herr Gummischwein

The forum language is the Queen's English (or whatever derivate of it you may prefer), not Teutonic.
:love:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:Gummischwein
Is that related to the Gummi Bear?

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Chinacracker

Post by Chinacracker »

Hi all, hi Paul,

thank you for your kind replies. Yes, i have talked with Paul about it already. I can understand that it is very difficult to develop such a machine just for one. But i ask you folks in here: Is there maybe a bigger demand for the machine in general and could it be an option for Paul to sell more machines at once and to may include it in his product range? Its getting more and more easy with more people and in my oppinion the machine could sell well.

Let me know your thoughts.

PS: Rubberpig. We are not looking for others at the moment.

Best,

Steven
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

bound_jenny wrote:
Sir Cumference wrote:Gummischwein
Is that related to the Gummi Bear?

Jenny.
Closer than you would like it to be!
Chinacracker

Post by Chinacracker »

Hello all,

ok,it seems there is not enough response for a "shared" project. Thanks anyway :)
geekcdbdsm

Post by geekcdbdsm »

Hi all.

I currently working on similar project. It will include semen dispenser with programmatic control. I can share some technical details if you interested. But don't expect too much, this is my side project and I can't spend too much time for it, so, it moves slowly. :|