DIY Steel Collar & Cross of Iron

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Fifer

DIY Steel Collar & Cross of Iron

Post by Fifer »

I've been busy with the welder again, after making steel wrist and ankle cuffs I felt that a collar would complete the outfit, so here it is. It's made from a 70mm length of 180mm ID steel tube, with the hinge made from 1/4 BSP tubing. The closures are made from 25 x 6mm flat steel bar. The quality of welding isn't to good as the wire feed unit on my MIG was playing up. Still, it is very secure, once it's on there is no way of removal without the key.
It's great to wear, the only downside is that it is very cold when first put on and I have to be careful not to nip my skin as it closes. (PS please excuse my unshaven chin).

ImageDSCN0592 by OneTonney, on Flickr
ImageDSCN0593 by OneTonney, on Flickr
ImageDSCN0595 by OneTonney, on Flickr

Also knocked together a device I christened the "Cross of Iron", very simply just two lengths of same 25x6mm steel bar, welded in the centre and four 10mm holes. Makes for a very good hogtie in conjunction with my cuffs, I daresay I'll find other ways to misuse it :twisted:. Had a 30 minute session with it in the garage this evening, I was pleased with the ease with which I could lock myself into it with hands behind my back, something I often find difficult to do with padlocks.

ImageDSCN0597 by OneTonney, on Flickr
ImageDSCN0598 by OneTonney, on Flickr
ImageDSCN0599 by OneTonney, on Flickr
theropeisformyboat

Re: DIY Steel Collar & Cross of Iron

Post by theropeisformyboat »

Good job! Makes me wish I had a welder lying around.