Nipple Torture

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
TomJosy

Nipple Torture

Post by TomJosy »

I saw yesterday a very mean device in a nice video.

I'm not sure how to describe it, but many of us know a similar device:
You take two chopsticks and put a rubberband on each end connecting the chopsticks. Then you take your nipple in between the chopstick and enjoy the pain.

But that feels pretty soft after I saw the version in the vid.
In the video they didn't used chopsticks, but screws like this one:

The reaction of the girl was pretty intense and I haven't tried it yet.
But with the sharp thread your nipples get even more hurt then with the smooth chopsticks I'm sure some of us will love it. :whip:

If this is still too soft for you, I imagined this type of screws will screw you even more :twisted:

KinkInSpace

Re: Nipple Torture

Post by KinkInSpace »

Tried the chopsticks one, really too soft for me. Using the 1st posted screw will likely still be too soft for me. The 2nd posted screw is more like it though. I like to put things on my nipples that have a serious bite.

Usually when I put something on my nipples after 10 or 20 minutes when I remove them, it is pretty painful and I can see the skin being deformed slightly by the teeth. The next day, I see it had bleeded a bit.

But yeah, I do stick needles through them nowadays too. I'm not a painslut, except for when it comes to my nipples.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

well, the 2nd screw is selfcarving for wood.

to much pressure, or any sudden movements,
and you might be picking up your nipple of the floor.
[
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

You're right ponylady, I didn't think about this, so it's probably not safe to use it in this way.
Maybe if you use rasp on the sharp edges it will be safer.

Thanks Slave_L for your opinion, I will try the first screw when I get the opportunity.
extrapervy

Post by extrapervy »

I really like nipple torture.

I found a decent and cheap design a year ago. Not my design, and I don't remember where I found it. But it's based on an expensive adult toy.

1 ruler with a hole in the center, a bolt (whatever they are called. About a foot long, with threading from start to end.) and 2 nuts, so that you can screw them on to the bolt at either end.

Then a nipple chain of some kind.

Put a bolt through the center hole in the ruler, and add a nut on either side of the ruler, on the bolt.

Then attach the nipple chain to the ruler. I just wrap it once over the ruler but a hook or something on the ruler would work too.

Attach the nipple chain to the nipples, and turn the screw on the bolt to push the ruler and stretch the nipples.

Drawbacks...needs a way to keep the device straight out, although when it drops it pulls extra hard on the nipples, especially if you add a weight to it.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Add a base to the bolt against your chest.
That will keep it from bending down and keep it straight out.
Yea... nipple pullers... basically...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Slave_L wrote:Tried the chopsticks one, really too soft for me. Using the 1st posted screw will likely still be too soft for me. The 2nd posted screw is more like it though. I like to put things on my nipples that have a serious bite.

Usually when I put something on my nipples after 10 or 20 minutes when I remove them, it is pretty painful and I can see the skin being deformed slightly by the teeth. The next day, I see it had bleeded a bit.
I have seen nipples get darker sometimes too, but to me that is more like an alarm signal. Blood games shouldn't be part of self-bondage, so i try to avoid that. The reason you need sharper objects to feel anything, is because of overuse of nipples. You would need a long break to make them normal again, but it could be it's already too late for that. Sensitive skin is in my opinion better than one that needs heavy punishment. When clover clamps don't feel anywhere i would think it's already unhealthy.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I do feel clover clamps, its just not that painful.

But ever since I started to use needles I have gotten more sensitive nipples, so thats nice. Eventually if I don't use needles for some time (or any other form or pain on my nipples for that matter) my nipples become less sensitive.

There is not a moment when they are generating any feeling at all though. There's always a feeling, its just that I can take it so much better than I used to. If I put clothespins on my nipples at first I hardly feel anything. I feel they are attached, but its like the spring is broken, but magically the clothespins still somehow attach. After 10 minutes or so the sensation of the clamps start to come, at 20 minutes it can be described as pain although mildly and slowly builds up from there. I think somewhere at 50 minutes or so I get to a state where it starts to really hurt, but usually that moment is so far in the future I just don't wait that long and as such I've already put more clothespins on top of eachother to accellerate the pain.

Its a different story if I've first put Tabasco sauce on my nipples though. Then they're very sensitive and I feel everything instantly even if its not super painful at first.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.