Knock-down Selfbondage Pony Part One

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
MSpike

Knock-down Selfbondage Pony Part One

Post by MSpike »

This pony is based on The Institute's wooden bondage pony plans, available at institute.blacksteel.com/Texts/pony%20plans.doc but where that is a large and finely finished piece of bondage furniture, this is a more rustic device that can easily be disassembled for discrete storage and transportation. It's held together by several different wooden joints, all pinned together by 1/4 inch dowels in 5/16 inch holes. Cock holder has additional hole for butt plug/dildo. Frame length is 24 inches, total height is 12 inches (11 would have been better.)
PonyAssembled.jpg
Disassembled view, ankle stock on left, top bar on top, rear support in middle, bottom bar below, wrist stock on right, dowels and foam for face support
Parts2.jpg
Ankle stock: made from 2x10 (2x8 would have been OK too), Dowels are glued to bottom, which has dovetail joint for bottom bar. Small dowels through holes in top and big dowel hold top in place.
FootStock.jpg
This (sideways) is the front of the wrist stock, with my first try at a lock (didn't work well for me). Plywood slides in grooves on the side pieces. Tenons on side pieces insert in mortises in bottom piece, sides and top join with dovetail joint.
WristStockAssembled.jpg
Rear of frame, support is 2 2x4s screwed together in T shape, tenons insert in rectangular mortises of top and bottom bars. Note cock holder in slot in top bar, cord laced through holes in rear support can tie cock to support, dovetail in bottom bar for ankle stock
Rearframe2.jpg
I seem to have reached a size limit, so I'll add a Part Two with another photo or two, and a PDF with some notes.
MSpike

Re: Knock-down Selfbondage Pony Part One

Post by MSpike »

Part Two:
Wrist stock from rear, note cutaway inside frame corners, dovetail at frame top, and top & bottom bars with flat tenons in drilled out mortises in top and bottom of wrist stock frame.
WristStockRear.jpg
Better locking method: hasp swings down into notch in upper part of wrist stock plywood. Ice cube (held by white paracord) is holding loop of fine cord. When it melts, 10 oz. fishing weight drops and pulls hasp up out of notch. Emergency release: small stick or screwdriver attached to string in front of hands, but will spill something messy if you need to pull it to you.
WristStockLocked.jpg
Lock released, release cord passes through hole in side of wrist stock frame.
WristStockReleased.jpg
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Looks pretty nice. Thanks for sharing.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

i'll take 1.

better make that 2. i'm sure mistress wouldn't mind us riding this face 2 face and being gag-locked together.

did i say this is really nice work?
rader would be proud of you.
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Ride'em cowboy! 8)

Nice piece of work.
ponylady wrote:better make that 2. i'm sure mistress wouldn't mind us riding this face 2 face and being gag-locked together
That would be quite an appealing spectacle. :wink:
ponylady wrote:rader would be proud of you
That's for sure. He's quite the master craftsman.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i think its great,but too many parts to be taaking down and putting back together everytime you wanted to change location.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

tiemeupalso wrote:too many parts to be taaking down and putting back together everytime you wanted to change location.
That's to teach you patience, little grasshopper... :P

But it could be worse - it could have been *cringe* an Ikea kit. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Actually too many parts is something that discourages me to use it too. If its too big that I can't hide it and it takes too much time to construct due to the many parts, I will skip it. Given that I don't have a dungeon and I need to hide my stuff, if it takes a lot of time to construct and deconstruct my bdsm furtiture I am likely to not use it simply because I'm in need for punishment right then, unless I know I can leave the furtniture out for quite some time, which usually isn't the case.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:But it could be worse - it could have been *cringe* an Ikea kit.
Ikea sell bondage furniture :!:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

A very interesting piece of work. I made the hand stock section for one of these ages ago. If I ever do get around to more work on it I will certainly re-read this post for ideas about how to finish it. Thanks for sharing.
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

All the joints slide together and lock with pins. With a little practice, you can go from hidden to locked up in less than 10 minutes, although it takes longer to get out (depending on the size of the ice cube).
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

I love it!

And the turned wooden plug is a great detail.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~