Simple sand bags:

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Sir Cumference

Simple sand bags:

Post by Sir Cumference »

Great when you need an adjustable weight, that is not likely to make dents in your floors when it drops.

Take a leg from a pair of trousers, turn it inside out and sew the widest end shut. Turn them inside in again, and you have a nice and sturdy cloth bag.
(Quite good for storing other things as well)
Empty bags
Empty bags
Fill the bag with whatever material you want to get the needed weight: Sand, rice, grain, plastic granules, old socks, lead shot and whatever else is handy.
Very fine sand can leak through the cloth, and should be put in a plastic bag inside the sandbag.

Tie of the bag, and it is ready.
I tend to use different weights and just use a sheet bend on the rope it is hanging from.
Bag hanging from an eye-bolt
Bag hanging from an eye-bolt
image.jpeg (19.32 KiB) Viewed 3004 times
These bags are also great supports when shooting and they make rustic door stoppers.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
KinkInSpace

Re: Simple sand bags:

Post by KinkInSpace »

+1 / Slave_L likes this post, idea, etc. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.