Latex Neck Gasket

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Kirt_II

Latex Neck Gasket

Post by Kirt_II »

Does anybody know where I can buy or how to make a latex neck gasket for a vacbed? I have searched latex neck gasket and only find neck gaskets for diving equipment. Would those work? As for making one, I don't see how the gasket would glue to the vacbed envelope. How do you seat in on the envelope when they meet at opposite dimensions?

link to the scuba gear diver's neck gasket: http://www.zoaroutdoor.com/shop/details ... oCsBHw_wcB
Would you ever guess that a Libertarian as myself could be into such bondage? #irony
lj

Re: Latex Neck Gasket

Post by lj »

Whilst we do not support the solo use of a vac-bed, from my limited experience at a play-party, the latex used to make the bed seals very well around the neck without any additional seal
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Kirt_II

Post by Kirt_II »

lj wrote:Whilst we do not support the solo use of a vac-bed, from my limited experience at a play-party, the latex used to make the bed seals very well around the neck without any additional seal
Thank you lj for the reply :) I do have problems with head out with no gasket. If the person inside moves too much the seal is broken. I have found and contacted a company "kink in the box", and they said they will make and ship a 0.30 mm thick latex neck gasket of my choice in color for just $15! Here is a link to their website's vacbed section: http://www.kinkinthebox.com/catalog/pro ... cbed-p-119
Would you ever guess that a Libertarian as myself could be into such bondage? #irony
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

A properly constructed neck gasket should include a ring of rigid material in order to prevent the opening from constricting around your neck! If you insist on a DIY solution, keep that in mind.
Kirt_II

Post by Kirt_II »

davisev5225 wrote:A properly constructed neck gasket should include a ring of rigid material in order to prevent the opening from constricting around your neck! If you insist on a DIY solution, keep that in mind.
I hear you. I slightly undersized (by one inch) a neck gasket I made so it would seal around my neck. When I put it on, I could still breathe and everything, but I could feel a decent constriction. Now that was with 0.40 mm latex thickness. The website I linked to say they use 0.30 mm so I would assume it would not have the same grip.. but to be safe, I requested a size just 1/4" undersized. I don't think it would seal if it were just slightly loose in some areas. Thanks for the warning :)