self bondage release or toy control and more , remotely

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
sub_anal_slut

self bondage release or toy control and more , remotely

Post by sub_anal_slut »

Hi!

Just wanted to share a cheap device I found on the net , ordered and tested

It is basically a remote on/off switch u can connect to the internet (wireless network at home
It can then be controlled from an app on your smart phone or some one else smartphone
app is easy to use and configure , script and so, on also built in scheduler,
If You want another person to control the switch/switches , then You make a profile and save your config for the app
Then the other user only have to download the app and an log in with the user and password , and they will get the setup You made
If i remember correctly the app can control 99 devices , so plenty.
and surly more than just on/off , they have motion detectors, temp, water, and so on
So You can either automate for your own setup, or let some one else control stuff
Or if You are boring , use it for vanilla home automation. :-)
just google broadlink , the unit i have tested is the SP3 , costed around 15 dollar included shipping
AlexIsBound

Re: self bondage release or toy control and more , remotely

Post by AlexIsBound »

How can it be used a release device? Interesting little product.
Selfbondage... :gag:
sub_anal_slut

Post by sub_anal_slut »

hi alex

You cannot use it directly as release device (i should have explained the in the first post)

I have a 220V AC to 12VDC converter
And i have used with great success on a electric lock device ment for cars. when it gets power it moves ca 1 inch
just google this one , its similar
"Qook Universal Central Locking Door Lock Motor "

else something like this would probably work really great or better
google
"2 wires Fail safe electric bolt lock with time delay function"
else i use it directly to turn off/on a magnet ,small pump to fill water in a container, power tool or similar to release keys or strings..

The greatest thing for me is the easy way to make a script in the app , what and when to turn off or on things , i can imagine use of the light and movement sensor also to be interesting...
lj

Post by lj »

just a quick safety warning

always make sure any electrically operated release OPENS/RELEASES when the power goes OFF, that way a power failure of any kind will release you. Preferably power the release/lock with a battery, so that it will inevitably open as the battery runs flat.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
AlexIsBound

Post by AlexIsBound »

I'll look into it, it sounds very good. Thanks for the info.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Of the Broadlink components, the MP1 is probably the most interesting and useful... a four outlet power strip with individually-controlled outlets. http://www.banggood.com/Broadlink-MP1-S ... mds=search

In general, I would urge caution about using car lock actuators for a release, as I've seen several of them fail jammed in the extended position. Admittedly, I was using ten at a time and in a harsher environment... I would judge them very unlikely to fail in periodic home use, but an electromagnet is as close to 100% predictable as one can get.
AlexIsBound

Post by AlexIsBound »

How would you connect the car door lock to the remote hub?
sub_anal_slut

Post by sub_anal_slut »

@alexisbound , any device using 12v or similar needs a power converter .

yes all electric tings can fail , i never use only 1 release option .. always a plan B. For me that is most often an ice timer of some sort that take longer time

Yes the MP1 one is interesting , it is the next on the list , plus a motion sensor

the Broadlink is not perfect , but it is a nice way to automate and give remote control to someone, and cheap

:-)
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

AlexIsBound wrote:How would you connect the car door lock to the remote hub?
As noted, I'd stick with a 12V electromagnet, but the principle is the same. This particular product (BroadLink) is simply providing a switched outlet. Plus a 12VDC power brick into that outlet, connect the output of the brick to your 12VDC device. The 12V device -- car lock actuator, for example -- is powered when the outlet is powered, and unpowered when the outlet is switched off.

In case anyone is unfamiliar, here an example of the door lock actuator: http://www.allelectronics.com/item/dla- ... tor/1.html
sub_anal_slut

Post by sub_anal_slut »

and here is a simple bolt lock , lock when powered , unlock when unpowered

http://www.delyee.com/e_products_show/E ... k-265.html

Have a nice weekend all