DIY ice lock test tonight

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Glennn

DIY ice lock test tonight

Post by Glennn »

Uhh I can't wait for tonight! I made an ice lock last night and it's waiting at home in the freezer. I have no idea how long it will take for the ice to melt but I will find out tonight ;-) I think it will take 3-4 hours.
My girlfriend is out of town till tommorow night so I have to do it today :-)
tiemeupalso

Re: DIY ice lock test tonight

Post by tiemeupalso »

hell,i would do it where i WOULD get caught by my girlfriend:)
lanad

Post by lanad »

how long will it take, I can tell you a 2 litr bottle between 1 and 4 hours and much longer in the night time, and depends how much load is on it.
have fun.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Uh, a 2 liter bottle will by far not just dissolve in 1 to 4 hours. A large ice cube will do 1 hour approximately. A 1,5 liter bottle will do about 12 to 16 hours, if not more.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
CDTammy

Post by CDTammy »

I can tell you from personal experience that a two liter bottle will take far longer than a couple hours to melt. A 16 ounce bottle is around 6 -8 hours in 75º weather.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i wonder if the ice has thawed yet.or is he still locked up:)
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

it shows he visited again at 2:42 yesterday, so im guessing he made it out. but its fun to think about being found locked in bondage by your girlfriend!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
CDTammy

Post by CDTammy »

One of these takes about 2 hours to melt enough for the parachute cord frozen within to pass through an eye hook.

https://www.google.com/search?q=home+de ... McLWP0M%3A
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

When I built my ice lock, I tested it and timed it and made the necessary refinements to it like sanding it smooth so it wouldn't stick even if the ice had melted. I put vent holes in the top to keep it from hydro locking ect. I cant picture making an ice lock and not being certain it works flawlessly before trusting my life to it.
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"