Home Made bondage stand

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Bondageslave1

Home Made bondage stand

Post by Bondageslave1 »

So I have always enjoyed the idea of owning some sort of bondage equipment where I am forced to stand in a akward/difficult position, so I decided to build this and want to know what you guys think and Improvement I can make to make it better. But also other uses for it :)

At the moment the frame is able to come away from the base, with 4 simple bolts. It is very stable and loaded it up with some weight before beginning, to ensure it is stable etc.
The bondage stand
The bondage stand
The frame Its self with 3 wires meeting in the centre, this allows for small movements of my arms, but not enough to touch my self, remove my gag or get out easily.
Equipment I Used
Equipment I Used
The equipment I Used:
Kitchen Safe
Ankle cuffs
Handcuffs
Pack lock
Bow Shakles x5
Heels (makes standing uncomfortable)
3 x Steal Wires
Me In it from the front
Me In it from the front
Me Using the stand - Front view. As you can see i have coupled it up with nose hook and spider gag
IMG_0003.jpg
Me Using the stand - Front view. As you can see i have coupled it up with nose hook and spider gag
Me in it from behind
Me in it from behind
Me Using the stand - Back view
teather

Re: Home Made bondage stand

Post by teather »

Interesting and it looks fairly simple to make. To achieve a similar position I stand behind one of my fiddleback dining chairs, tie an ankle to the outside of each of the back legs bend over the chair back and cuff my wrists using cuffs attached by rope to the stretcher between the chair legs under the seat. My wrists are held a few inches below seat level in front of the chair

For me, the extra height of heels pitches my weight forwards and improves the stability - without, I feel like I might topple backwards. For release, keys on a long string attached to the cuffs (always!), sometimes frozen into an old plastic bottle taped to a chair leg. A folded towel over the chair back reduces the discomfort on my midrif.
Bondageslave1

Re: Home Made bondage stand

Post by Bondageslave1 »

Yea very simple to build and built to be able to take apart and put together so I am able to hide it from people. I tried not using heels but as you said it makes you feel like to could fall back. This mainly uses my weight to stay standing so this is very important.

And ive found the kitchen safe is a great way to time it, get the exact time you want. And yea i also tie the string to the cuffs, just as a bit of security.