Trying to make a hood

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
514v3oli

Trying to make a hood

Post by 514v3oli »

Hi all

I am trying to make a hood/mask for when I make videos but I don't know how or what to do.

I tried using a pair of boxers but it doesn't look great and doesn't really cover my head like a normal good does as it lets hair out the top.

Any ideas?
tiemeupalso

Re: Trying to make a hood

Post by tiemeupalso »

cover your head with a plastic bag or plastic wrap.put a piece of tape around your head over your mouth and cut a breathing hole.
then cover your head with ductape.
cut it off bt cutting it up the back.
reinforce the edges,put in some gromets and boot lace and presto.full coverage hood.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

It's not clear that one would meet your needs, but it is extremely simple to make a "bag hood" if you can sew. It's just two suitably shaped pieces of material (canvas and light leather both work great) sewn on three sides, back-to-back. After sewing, turn inside out and add some sort of strap or cord to cinch the neck opening to keep in place. If the material is not breathable -- leather, for example -- you might want to add slits, holes, or grommetted holes for that purpose.

My favorite bag hood is leather, uses several clip dees along the neck line to allow one to lock it in securely in place, and has one grommetted breathing hole. Great for abduction scenes ;) Highly useful in general, IMO.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

tiemeupalso wrote:cover your head with a plastic bag
I've never tried it, but I think it can give suffocation problems very quickly. If it sticks to your face and something goes wrong with the hole cutting you could be in trouble.
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

I made a nice hood using a nylon stocking and duct tape (Gorilla Tape) I put the nylon over my head and put strips of tape to cover the nylon, cutting holes for my mouth. Once I had the nylon covered I cut it up the back and refined it a bit. Little things like reinforcing the seams for the laces to go and adjusting the mouth area to be large enough for the ball gag to fit in. I made it a few years ago and its still working just fine. Just be careful not to pull the tape too tight while you are making the hood.
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"
Natale

Post by Natale »

If it's more of an abduction scene you're after, then something quickly improvised like a pillowcase might work. Of course, test for breathability before snugging it with tape loosely around neck.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Keyless wrote:
tiemeupalso wrote:cover your head with a plastic bag
I've never tried it, but I think it can give suffocation problems very quickly. If it sticks to your face and something goes wrong with the hole cutting you could be in trouble.
It can also easily rotate or reposition the hole away from mouth.
Stretched out

Post by Stretched out »

Ive just made a duct tape hood. This was version 4 after being unhappy with the previous ones.

Dont use Gorilla tape, its too thick to get a good shape and you dont get a lot on a roll.
I used supermarket own brand stuff. Its thin and flexible and most importantly this one doesn't smell

Eyelets and laces are a pain to adjust and get the hood in the same place so I bought (5 of) 20mm plastic quick release buckles to secure the back.

I wrapped a layer of cling film round my neck and carefully across my mouth. A second piece went over the top of my head, leaving eyes and nose uncovered for now.
I started off tapping round my neck to create a collar, building up a couple of layers which acts as the foundation. From this, a strip side to side over the top of my head, then another strip just above the eyes. Across the mouth, then build up the jaw and chin. Use lots of 4" -6" strips to fill in the gaps and build up a few layers everywhere.
Neatly cutting down the back is awkward, so I opted to cut down the side of my jaw to remove the hood. Once off, it's easy to align the edges and cover the join with several small pieces of tape.
The straps for the buckles were made by folding over pieces of tape. The buckles were positioned down the back of the hood and the straps taped in place. Once all the buckles were inplace, I then cut up the back of the hood, with a T at the top as that alows good access without needing to cut too high.
Hood on and buckled up, it was just as snug as before, so time to reinforce the jaw cut and where the straps are.
Decide if your having a mouth hole as nows a good time to mark it and cut out.
With the hood off, I celotaped a layer of clingfilm over my nose and eyes, so it would stay in place whilst I put on the hood.
To fill in the face, I first taped up either side on my nose, from lip to eyebrow. Then filled in across my cheeks. Small pieces built up a good fitting nose, before finally covering my eyes.
Stretched out

Post by Stretched out »

Here's a few pics of my finished hood, with earphones installed. Plus a duct tape fist mitt made the same way, again with a fastex buckle. They both fit like a second skin, with virtually no slack but not too tight. I think I'll have to figure out how to fit and secure a second mitt and more importantly, how to undo it.

There's also my steel ankle, arm and neck bands which can be screwed into T-nuts installed under the floorboards.
Attachments
20171225_145921-1536x864.jpg
20171225_150208-1536x864.jpg
20171225_150125-1536x864.jpg