ice delay safe???

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Derek

ice delay safe???

Post by Derek »

just wondering if anybody has ever modded a safe/fire box to be held shut with ice. I was going to try an electro magnet, timer circuit from ebay and a 9v battery.. but while testing the battery was super hot as with the magnet and it shorted out after 85 minutes :-(

So my new fool proof (LOL) plan is to use a sock with ice cubes in it... a steel ring over it and on the latch on the door and try to fasten then with a heavy duty ziptie. I figure if i use pan head bolts threw the floor mount holes of the safe, bolted to a length of aluminum flat bar to fasten the sock to, it should hold... pull the ziptie from the front and cut it off once tight...

Maybe i can run the ziptie out the rear floor bolt hole to tighten it more then if i ran it out the front. or perhaps another panhead bolt in the rear hole ( :lol: ) with a spring on it and a tiny hole in the end of the zip tie to pull it tight when the safe is closed...

You guys/gals have any thoughts? gonna be a weekend project i recon.. good for locking chastity keys in or really any keys..lol
KinkInSpace

Re: ice delay safe???

Post by KinkInSpace »

Have looked for things like that too, and eventually came to the Kitchen safe. Since I purchased one, I have my perfect safe. I can lock my keys in up to 10 full days without any access to the keys. There's no backup plan other than to really destroy the safe with much effort. Given that its not a really cheap safe (but also not very expensive) you don't want to destroy it unless really necessary, which is awesome.

Want to increase the 10 days even further, it runs on 2 AA batteries, and they are accessible while the safe is in locked position. If you remove the batteries, the timer stops. But if you put them back in, the timer continues from where it left of when the power was cut. You could force to only let the timer run out by placing the battery every night before you sleep, and get them out again when you wake up, making it possible to change a 10 day time delay, work upto 24/8*10=30 days, given that you sleep 8 hours.

If you have a real safe and 2 kitchen safes, you can even combine both into a longer session. You place the final keys in the kitchen safe, lock it for 10 days and then remove the batteries. You lock kitchen safe with exit keys in a real safe that you can lock with a key. Once locked, the key goes into the other kitchen safe and you lock it for another 10 days.

Once the time runs out, you can open the safe to place the batteries in the exit kitchen safe, wait another 10 days to finally get the real keys.

Okay, I admit, this last one is probably more pricy for a 20 day lockdown, but its a guaranteed lockdown that will not allow you to get to your keys fast unless you destroy 2 kitchen safes.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
teather

Post by teather »

...8 hours sleep... :drool:
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what teather said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
G4K-DK

Post by G4K-DK »

I don't think I ever got around to post anything about the safe I made a few years ago...

It is a very cheap safe, and easy to modify. The first thing I did was to remove all the electronics in it, and put some of my own together.

In mine I use an ESP8266 for wifi connectivity, setting unlock time and such, RTC module for keeping track of time, and a relay for activating the solenoid which allows the safe to be opened.

Maybe I should get my finger out and write a bit about how to do it...
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I used to post about ice release before, but it's still what i'm using. "P" shaped strong string and plop the "stick" part of to ice cube, then freeze. Now then you can tie a non-tightening loop to hold the ice cube, and tie the loop elsewhere. Small plastic bag to collect the water and it's good.

You can for example connect 1 end of the ice-system to door and other end to a wristcuff, and then if other hand is tied out of reach you are well stuck until it melts.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

G4K-DK wrote:I don't think I ever got around to post anything about the safe I made a few years ago...

It is a very cheap safe, and easy to modify. The first thing I did was to remove all the electronics in it, and put some of my own together.

In mine I use an ESP8266 for wifi connectivity, setting unlock time and such, RTC module for keeping track of time, and a relay for activating the solenoid which allows the safe to be opened.

Maybe I should get my finger out and write a bit about how to do it...
Please do.
It is always interesting and inspirational to see, how people solve those problems.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~