Ever wanted to make your own gasmask?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
KinkInSpace

Ever wanted to make your own gasmask?

Post by KinkInSpace »

I stumbled upon a video showing 10 great ways to reuse a plastic bottle, and one of the ways is to create a mask that will make you inhale anything you place on the cotton. Could be your pee or cum if you wanted. ;)

See here: https://youtu.be/YUi2_AwDnqE?t=5m51s
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sir Cumference

Re: Ever wanted to make your own gasmask?

Post by Sir Cumference »

I have spend far too much time wearing a gas mask to find it entertaining.

Unfortunately the same is true for handcuffs.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

There are moments when your "goods" are starting to give an odor. Especially if you've been horny for some time and possibly while in chastity. Although I clean my goods frequently because others won't like it, when I smell it myself I can get very psyched up. I once made a contraption out of carton in an attempt to make me sniff it. Unfortunately it wasn't perfect and the odor vanished too quickly, but I was on the verge of having an orgasm.

It is a reason why I would want to have a proper gas mask. I got myself a breathing mask but it is too difficult to pull off without an oxygen supply tank. I saw a way to modify it but it didn't give me the experience I was after. Not sure if I will ever get that though.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Why not just BUY a gasmask? They are really not that expensive.

For instance: http://militaria(insert number 4 here)you.nl/paginas/artikel-details.php?id=2315 or http://militaria(insert number 4 here)you.nl/paginas/artikel-details.php?id=3540 . Replace (insert number 4 here) with just 4 )
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Yeah, remove the filter and off you go in delirious autofellatic trunkination:
:shock:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
lj

Post by lj »

Sir Cumference wrote:I have spend far too much time wearing a gas mask to find it entertaining.
same here, when the atmosphere around you is quite capable of killing you

Sir Cumference wrote: Unfortunately the same is true for handcuffs.
though I have no experience of the prison system...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've once been arrested myself, but they didn't use cuffs on me... :(

It was due to a traffic accident I had caused and I damn well knew I was the guilty so I admitted directly. I guess they didn't see me as a threat.

Fun fact, that day I was not wearing a chastity cage while the day before I had. I took it off. Oh, I had be able to be locked in a cell wearing a chastity cage... :roll: :lol:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

And now for my 7000th post, with complete and utter nonsense to celebrate. And maybe a dash of insanity. :hi:
Sir Cumference wrote:delirious autofellatic trunkination
:facepalm: Crap... I thought that epidemic was stamped out years ago...
Sir Cumference wrote:I have spend far too much time wearing a gas mask to find it entertaining.

Unfortunately the same is true for handcuffs.
Obviously Lady C has been having way too much fun with having her way with you. :whip:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:idea: That gas mask photo has me thinking about putting a fresh tin of coffee at the end of the hose.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!