Another Deep Throat Trainer

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
BornThisWay

Another Deep Throat Trainer

Post by BornThisWay »

There have been a few posts in the past from people asking, "How can I force myself to drink something unpleasant" or "How can I force myself to do deep throat training" etc.
I thought of a way to do it, maybe it can be modified to suit someone's desire.

The idea is based on the CamelBak drinking valve. In order to have liquid come out you have to bite or squeeze the valve.

You can not suck hard enough to get liquid out of it. you have to squeeze it to make it open.
See pic.
RubberMolding1-e1436206619959.jpg
Idea is to position the valve in a way that you would have to deep throat something before your teeth would be positioned to actually bite it.

If it were positioned inside of a spring with coils spaced far enough apart so your teeth could go in between them, then you would have to deep throat a potion of the spring to reach the valve with your teeth.

see pic of spring.
ind-tap-spring-manf-big.jpg
Then if the spring were housed in a protective sleeve, it would be more comfortable. a hole could be put at the end to allow the liquid to go down the throat.
This is a silicon ice cream mold.
see pic of sleeve
food grade FDA silicone ice cream cone mold.jpg
If the CamelBak bladder were placed on balance scale, then you would have to drink enough liquid to change the balance and trigger the key release.
hydration-bladder-bag-by-embrava-2-liter-backpack-water-storage-replacement-insulated-tube-c2bc-turn-big-bite-valve-bpa-free-nontoxic-tpu-leak-proof-water-reservoir2.jpg
balance_scale_lg1_600.jpg
You can work out the details I'm sure, but I would mount the spring at a downward angel so the liquid runs into the throat.