homemade 2 stage backpack enema system

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
AssTechWarrior

homemade 2 stage backpack enema system

Post by AssTechWarrior »

I wanted to create a way of automatically staging a fairly large enema while bound in place initially then semi-mobile.

The initial stage is plain water, filled with 3.5 quarts in a large bottled water jug lifted by weights released by ice-lock drop. The water from this is connected to the expanding plug ( see my other posts ) and an inverted one quart bottle in a backpack. The smaller bottle has a stocking bag full of epsom salts, an irritant laxative and a tiny pinhole vent to allow water to enter this bottle and dissolve the salts.
As long as there is pressure from the main flow, the salt water will stay in this bottle. Once the whole primary ( 3.5 quarts minus the 1 to fill the secondary ) is taken the secondary bottle will be allowed to flow in. The secondary is in a backpack so as I find my way to the release keys it continues to flow in.

stuff needed:
DIY expanding buttplug ( see http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 967#p64151 )
2 screw top water or sports drink bottles, one large gallon sized, one 1 qt size. Large caps
3 metal threaded tire valve stems with rubber seals and no valves ( free is you ask the local tire place for some old ones )
rubber hose. I used 3/32" and 1/4" hoses
T connectors ( or 1 T and 1 Y ) Car parts stores have assortments that shuold have all these in one pack
2+ inline connectors one for plug to tank and 1 to release from main fill.
short bit of pantyhose leg and epsom salt or other additive like ginger powder or wasabi
hot glue gun, epoxy or other waterproof glue may work
thin needle to poke the smallest vent hole possible
drill bit for the plastic to fit the tire valves
Heavy string or twine
hose clamps optional
pack2.jpg
Drill 2 holes in the primary bottle lid ( white, fits 4 quart bottle ) and install the tire valve stems ( no valve inside just open ) one as a vent with the internal hose just reaching the bottom, the other facing out for the water exit line.
pack3.jpg
Drill one hole in the quart bottle lid and install the stem facing out.
pack4.jpg
Assemble the hoses and tees this way.
The tee on the left small hose is part of the DIY plug referenced above. The short pipe goes inside you. The hose on the top goes up alongside the secondary tank then to the main tank. Run the hose so it is above your head where the inline connection is- the connector that will allow you to move around once the main tank empties. Then use another pice of the same hose from the main tank down. Connect them together when you are ready and unclamp the feed line before you lock the last lock.

The salt bag needs to be filled and attached to the top of the inside of the small tank.
pack5.jpg
Tie the end and string, then fill and tie the other end. Instant tea pouch.
pack1.jpg
drill a hole in the base of the quart bottle and feed the sstring through it. A toothpick might help or use the needle.

Use hot glue to seal up the hole and retain the string. Blow into the bottle to make sure it is sealed, you only want a tiny air vent or the main tank water will fill up the small tank then spray all over your head.
AssTechWarrior

Re: homemade 2 stage backpack enema system

Post by AssTechWarrior »

Continued due to 5 pic limit :)
pack7.jpg
Detail on how the bag is held in.

Once sealed in, heat up the pin and make the tiniest vent hole you can in the base of the bottle.

The small bottle goes into a backpack with the large hose coming out the top alongside your head. The small hose goes out the bottom of the backpack and into your bottom. Use string or tape to keep it inverted while full and on your back.

On the large bottle, use string and hot glue or tape to rig a hanging loop allowing the bottle to be held upside-down above you.

To use this rig:
prepare and insert the DIY plug with the hose leading back between your cheeks. Put on whatever bra or undershirt you will be wearing and then the backpack with the bottle rigged. Attach the small hose from the backpack bottom to the plug in your bottom. Put on your pants or skirt or whatever and verify that the hose is not as kinked as you are :) I like to put a shirt over the entire backpack, it helps prevent me from being able to mess with it. Feed the large inlet hose out the neck hole and get the rest of your gear on.

Set up your timers, locks etc but remember to attach the inlet hose to the main tank hose and unclamp it before doing up the last locks.

have fun squirming :)

Fill it with water, screw on the cap with the big hose and kink or plug the hose to keep the water in. Invert it and hang it.
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

This idea has intrigued me. Any chance of a picture of the complete finished backpack?

Whilst the instructions seem clear enough for me I tend to do better when I can see the final product.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

Anything_Once wrote:This idea has intrigued me. Any chance of a picture of the complete finished backpack?

Whilst the instructions seem clear enough for me I tend to do better when I can see the final product.
I didn't take any additional pics, sorry.

Look at the water jug backpacks here: https://www.walmart.com/c/kp/hydration-backpacks and instead of using the soft bladder use the hard bottle in my pictures.

Or if you don't need the magic dust bag or aren't sure yet just use the soft bladder in the backpack as built. Just remember not to use it for drinking. Unless you are kinkier than me...