Outdoor bondage surprise punishment method

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
AssTechWarrior

Outdoor bondage surprise punishment method

Post by AssTechWarrior »

During a previous outdoor endurance session I had wondered how to force myself to be careful where I hobbled while adding a bit of excitement.

I bought a huge bra, G cup, at the thrift store and used condoms for 'tits'. I filled one with a quart of very sticky syrup and the other with yellow mustard, also a quart, both from the dollar store.

The condoms had strong nylon thread pulled through them with a sharp needle and tied as shown before filling. Use a dab of hot glue or they will ooze out the pinholes. WHen yanked, the threads will cause the condom to split. The threads are tied to pieces of heavy string about 8 feet long that will be threaded down my pant legs and out the bottom. Hooks made from bent coathanger will be attached to the ends to drag behind each of my legs. If the hooks catch on anything the strings will pop the condoms soaking me in either surprise. The sticky goop glues the clothes to your body, the mustard will make every bit of sensitive skin it stays on start to tingle then burn as time passes.
Walking bondage surprise
Walking bondage surprise
Outdoors walking the hooks caught after about 100 yards of shuffling in a semi-paved alleyway releasing the payload.