Self squirting dildo? What to do?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Quest

Self squirting dildo? What to do?

Post by Quest »

Hey guys, I am trying to set up a computer controlled squirting dildo and I would love some help and input. My current dildo I want to computer control uses a syringe to pump what ever is in it through the dildo, I want to figure out a way to give my computer the ability to squirt on demand.

My current idea is to take the guts out of a cd drive and use the ejection tray to press the plunger for the syringe, but I'm not 100% if that will have the force needed.

Thoughts?
Last edited by Sir Cumference on 02 Aug 2016, 22:09, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Headline improvement
FatherOfFour

Re: Self squirting dildo

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi,
even testing and finding it has enough force, You'll find that when proper inserted, the pressure needs to be higher...

My 2cents are:
- servos: they are rated (Nm) and You could easily do the math if You need more force
- linear actuators (ballscrew - I love this word...) best choice, a little bit pricey
(see https://www.pololu.com/category/127/linear-actuators)
- swing gate opener (this topic gives so many good words!): overkill if You ask me
(but You could use a bigger syringe)

Have fun, catch that squirt...
f4
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

It takes a surprising amount of force to depress the plunger on a syringe, the CD- drive is not likely to work.

Preload the plunger with a weight or rubber bands, then let the drive "pull the trigger "
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Sir Cumference wrote:It takes a surprising amount of force to depress the plunger on a syringe, the CD- drive is not likely to work.

Preload the plunger with a weight or rubber bands, then let the drive "pull the trigger "
Idea:
Incorporate a giant Rat Trap. The spring should have enough force to push syringe and the tripping mechanism should be easy enough for a CD drive to actuate.
Flawless

Re: Self squirting dildo? What to do?

Post by Flawless »

I got a reasonably powerful, cheap peristaltic pump from aliexpess...pick one with a quick l/min rate, but not something that can take graffiti of a wall.

The liquid you're pumping never touches the motor, and to clean you can flush it with mild bleach afterwards - if the tubing is silicone. Mine is controlled via a motor driver and an esp8266, but you can use an Arduino, or even a digispark (£ 0.90!) with a mosfet/driver.

It's pretty good at the job, and if you use the 8266/nodemcu lua,/d1 mini/others, you can control it via the net (I use blynk for that). It can drip to gush depending on motor speed. It works out OK, but I do struggle casting tubes successfully in silicone dildos though. :?
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

A link to the one you have had good experiences with?
Please?
:hi:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

I concur... Flawless, what pump worked for you? I've tried several peristaltic pumps, and none of them would pump lube even if it had been thinned significantly. The tube which provides the pumping action did not provide enough "return-to-shape" force to draw the thicker fluid, although they work fine at the consistency of water.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

The pump from a soap dispenser works, but it is slow.
Flawless

Post by Flawless »

@orgasmalley yeah you won't get anything through if it's really thick unfortunately.
You can get past this a little by changing the tubing to thicker walled/silcone rather than latex (makes it slow), by using a faster pump, and by priming with a slightly less fluid liquid - but it only helps so much. Mine came with a weird latex tube internally that was awful for pumping and would stick to itself internally, I bought some silicone tubing and it worked OK after priming - bit of a pain though. I use xantham gum mixed with water, sometimes with glycerine added when lubrication was required, not sure if choice of fluid makes a difference as well as viscosity. It's sort of lube thickness, and seems to go round OK. I would like to do a thicker stringy version though : /

The pump I used isn't on there anymore, but this is similar:
High Flow rate 1,400ml/min DC12V Peristaltic Pump Dose Pump Denso Sangyo
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/32642579 ... 79803.html
I reduced the flow with pwm. There are plenty on aliexpress at 1000 ml/min and below that don't break the bank too much, I just choice the style I got because the head was smaller.

Another option might be a Bowden type extruder/plunger. You can buy, but there's a few free for printing (if you have a 3d printer) at thingiverse. I've not tried Bowden extruders, but they should be good with a large syringe/small tube combo for the speed - and pumping thicker fluids would be down to the motor strength and tube connections. I imagine it's cheaper than peristaltic, more forceful if the right motor/connections/syringe and tube sizes are used, and still very controllable.

Linear actuators look good, as mentioned in this thread, but I've not tried them, and fast ones seem reeeeeeally expensive.
lugnuts

Post by lugnuts »

If you want to use a syringe, use the method used in lethal injection machines.

The syringe is mounted, plunger up, needle end down, in a holder. A tube encloses the plunger and a cylindrical weight.

When the button is pressed, a magnet pulls a catch and drops the weight.

Flow rate is determined by viscosity of the material and overall resistance to flow.

As always, please be careful with forcing fluid into the mouth, you can choke to death.