Steel Frame

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Fifer

Steel Frame

Post by Fifer »

Built this over the last couple of days with some off-cuts of steel I had in the garage, finished off with a coat of Plasti-Kote gloss black. The abdominal support is adjustable for height, so you can choose to be in a very rigid position, or give yourself some slack.
I think this would work well with a spanking or f machine, given that it puts your ass up in the air. I added some extra fixing eyes as anchor points for nipple clamps and CBT devices.
This thing holds you TIGHT, I am going to do a lot of experimenting before going for a lengthy session, I need to be sure I can get myself out first.

ponylady

Re: Steel Frame

Post by ponylady »

looks sweet. nice work.
[
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i wNT ONE OF THOSE:)
cheap_sb

Post by cheap_sb »

Oh to have the room and tools to make such a thing.

Apartment living can suck sometimes.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

That is a great piece of work, although I don't see how you can get yourself secured onto it or, more importantly, released from it. Also I wonder if you need to think about what would happen if you were not able to support your head and/or keep your arms straight because your muscles tired or even you passed out. Could you end up with some of your weight on the front of your neck? Is it even possible that you could fall to one side of the post and end up with some of your weight hanging on your neck?
Fifer

Post by Fifer »

Keyless wrote:That is a great piece of work, although I don't see how you can get yourself secured onto it or, more importantly, released from it. Also I wonder if you need to think about what would happen if you were not able to support your head and/or keep your arms straight because your muscles tired or even you passed out. Could you end up with some of your weight on the front of your neck? Is it even possible that you could fall to one side of the post and end up with some of your weight hanging on your neck?
I can get myself into it if I use big enough padlocks for the wrist restraints. And if the padlocks are aligned correctly I am able to get a key in and unlock them, but........it isn't the easiest piece of kit to use if you're on your own. After some experimentation, I've decided this one is best used with a partner.