Building my own bondage device/furniture

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
susannma

Building my own bondage device/furniture

Post by susannma »

Hi, this is my first post. And sorry if I did put this inn wrong topics.

But well, I am kind of planning to build my own bondage device. I hope its a quite simple one.

The idea is to build a device that can lock your legs, and arms such that butt kind of point up in the air. (Kind of crawling position, with butt higher than head.) Also I want to make opton so that when in this device one can be forced to suck a dildo, and same time a dildo up the bottom.

At the moment I think just using a plate 1,5 meter long and about 0,8 meter wide. Drill a hole inn each corner, where i can mounth eyebots, so that I can use handcuffs, ropes, chains whatever I want to secure arms and legs. Then about 20 cm from the head end eyebolts, I think about mounting a ficed rope strap, so that when pulling my arm true it, and than lock it in place I will be forced to be on my elbows.

For the dildos Iam thinking to use some planks, one shorter in the head end, and a longer one in the rare end, but its here I am unsure. Wonder if anyone have built anithing familiar, or if anyone have any ideas how best to achive this.

Also I have another challange, that I have no idea at all how to fix, the dildo in the head end is a squirting dildo, but for it to do so I have to press a small hand pump. Would love a solution where this happened on random, so that I not have to press it.

Sorry for all the grammer and spelling errors, but english aint my mother language.
Attachments
Simple Illustration
Simple Illustration
Last edited by susannma on 03 Jul 2016, 14:27, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Cumference

Re: Building my own bondage device/furniture

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome aboard.
(Or rather: nice to see you post)

When it comes to designing:

Try making a drawing, then a drawing to scale.
I'm sure you can get lots of tips along the way.

Then when you have a good idea about how it could be made, you can make a "working prototype" and see how reality clashes with your ideas.

A quick mock up/ proof of concept (made from whatever you have handy) is often a good idea before the prototype.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Someone posted some photos of a bondage pony they built a while back in this thread: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 12&t=10072. Might be similar to what you are looking for?
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
susannma

Post by susannma »

Hi, have created a simple illustartion, of the device I consider building.

The illustration have been simplified a bit, I plan to use eyebolts as attatching point for cuffs, also I considder to use a hing at the bottom of the rare pole, so that it can be adjustet a bit, on the front pole I think maybe add a extra pole to use for a realese mecanism, thinking a ice release mechanism, that keys og knife, cissor is dropped close to the right hand, so that it will be possible to free yourself. In addition the front pole can have a spring and rope or chain attatched to the back pole, to get a pushing effect on dildo.

It wont look to nice but think it can work as safe selfbondage device.
Attachments
Adjustments
Adjustments
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

I have a concept that is similar to what you want to make.

It incorporates two dildos, one that you must suck, and one that that you must Fukc.

Does not squirt but maybe it will give you some ideas.

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=6&t=9742