OK quick! Shopping for pervertables.

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Monique

OK quick! Shopping for pervertables.

Post by Monique »

Going to the general store in the next two days, what to buy or look for for good bondage. Collars, choker chains, etc., but what other aisles should I go down? There's got to be rings and hardware, Anything that can be made into a dildo or something kinky? You guys know....Any suggestions?
Last edited by bound_jenny on 15 Jun 2016, 02:02, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Make the title more descriptive of the OP's request.
KinkInSpace

Re: OK quick! Shopping for pervertables.

Post by KinkInSpace »

Depending on your budget and what you can transport, you could get wood so you can turn it into some bondage furniture, like an x cross.

Other items you must have:
- Rope obviously, the more the merrier. Also, there are different types. You will want soft rope, and some harsh ropes (to stimulate certain areas)
- Duct Tape. You can do lots of fun with duct tape.
- Postal rubber bands. There are these thick postal rubber bands especially made for packages. They're great to stimulate your ass area.

There's probably more, but I always just look around everywhere and with every item I think to myself: how could I turn this into a bondage item? Be aware that you will be walking in the store being horny and may build an erection (not so much a problem for females, but can be for males. :P)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Pick up some pet collars, large ones put around your neck,
smaller ones use as wrist and ankle restraints.
Rader
New Bound

Post by New Bound »

Try turkey baster use it for enema or dildo.
A couple of candles, plastic wrap and zip ties.
Throw in a few strong clips and some string and you will have a great time.
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

Eye bolts that can be screwed into the floor or wall to make an anchor point. Small metal rings to make an SRD. In the DIY section there are so many ideas on how to pervert normal everyday items into kink. Some of my favorite items are the suspension boots I made from a pair of lace up ankle braces and a pair of large caribiners ( sorry for the misspelling) and the ball gag I made from a rubber chew toy and a leather collar. The homemade duct tape hood is pretty good as well. Sometimes I use the suspension boots and a spreader bar, an elbow rope and a leather collar on each wrist I lie facedown and get into the elbow rope and clip each wrist to the caribiner of the suspension boot. The spreader bar between my ankles keeps me from being able to reach my other hand to get loose.
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"
johns1234

Post by johns1234 »

MSpike

Post by MSpike »

One or two pairs of tights/ dark hose/ leggings for pull-on hood, or put a ball in the hose and have a combination ball/cleave gag.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

use your imagination.

...and report back about your trip & discoveries.
(it would be boring for me if everything is spelled out in advance)
[
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I would get a boat load of chain, about 12 padlocks, and an angle grinder to cut the chain into the sizes you want. chain can made into a harness, wrist and ankle cuffs, a belt, a collar (be careful with that though), pretty much anything really. its not too horribly expensive either.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
gemt

Post by gemt »

TNTBound wrote:I would get a boat load of chain, about 12 padlocks, and an angle grinder to cut the chain into the sizes you want. chain can made into a harness, wrist and ankle cuffs, a belt, a collar (be careful with that though), pretty much anything really. its not too horribly expensive either.
An angle grinder may be overkill, unless you are talking truck towing chain weights. I find that a dremmel will easily get through anything up to 5mm wire-form chain.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

gemt wrote:
TNTBound wrote:I would get a boat load of chain, about 12 padlocks, and an angle grinder to cut the chain into the sizes you want. chain can made into a harness, wrist and ankle cuffs, a belt, a collar (be careful with that though), pretty much anything really. its not too horribly expensive either.
An angle grinder may be overkill, unless you are talking truck towing chain weights. I find that a dremmel will easily get through anything up to 5mm wire-form chain.
Better yet, most shops have a sheers for cutting the chain off the roll. Just chop it into the lengths you need in the store, pay only for the chain you actually use and leave the destroyed links in the store :wink:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I usually use 3/16" thick chain (or roughly 5mm for the metric users here) for my shackles. I already had an angle grinder for working on projects around the house, so that's what I usually use to cut my chain. the dremel will work just fine though, if you happen to have one. its amazing the tight places that a dremel can come in handy!

I don't mind going in and buying a couple 2-3 foot sections or a 10 foot piece, but I think asking the guy cutting the chain to cut 4 separate sections of 5-15 links would definitely raise some suspicions. :P

I actually just bought two 10 foot sections today to run over the length of my bed that I can padlock my shackles to.

I even made a set of leg braces out of chain and steel bar, but they need just a little refining to be comfortable.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

TNTBound wrote:I don't mind going in and buying a couple 2-3 foot sections or a 10 foot piece, but I think asking the guy cutting the chain to cut 4 separate sections of 5-15 links would definitely raise some suspicions. :P

Not really, short lengths of chain can be used for all sorts of non kink purposes. Just claim you are chaining some planters to the ground because local hoodlums have been moving them around or that you are chaining something expensive to the wall because the shed is easily broken into, or that you are hanging some shelfs with an industrial look. There is plenty of reasons to buy short lengths of chain and nobody cares at all. The other day I bought 3 lengths of 1 meter, 4 lengths of about 15 links and 4 lengths of only 3 links long, all cut to length in the shop, together with 2 packs of 4 keyed alike padlocks and 2 lengths of 10 meters braided cotton rope at a local DIY store. Nobody even looked twice and I'm a regular there. On top of that you'd be surprised how naïve non "perverts" are about this sort of stuff. They'd have a hard time putting 2 and 2 together if just flat out told them what it's for :rofl:

(For anybody living in the Eindhoven region, Bouwmark Groenen in Veldhoven is a GREAT DIY store for the kinksters among us. They sell natural untreated coreless braided cotton rope in 6, 8 and 10mm thickness by the meter for a 1 Euro and a bit per meter. Although because it's coreless it is less suitable for load bearing stuff. And then a lot of other stuff like chains, padlocks, scaffolding pipe, etc. All great stuff for bondage,
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

TNTBound wrote:I would get a boat load of chain, about 12 padlocks, and an angle grinder to cut the chain into the sizes you want. chain can made into a harness, wrist and ankle cuffs, a belt, a collar
Putting on that chain harness is freaking cold for the first few minutes.
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"
Monique

Post by Monique »

Alright! I did a little bit of what everyone said, Rope is always good, Go to the tractor/lawnmower section, and there's all kinds of connectors and linkages, etc. All good ideas here.

I had fun, for what it's worth1