DIY Bondage Mittens

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Old Timer

DIY Bondage Mittens

Post by Old Timer »

I had thought of making a set of bondage mittens. I tried a few different things all were unsatisfactory until this morning when the light bulb went off. A quick trip to the toy section at the local store and I bought a few soft rubber balls about twice the size of my fist for about 10 dollars. I made a fist and put it against the ball and traced around it with a marker and cut a hole into the ball. Next I put the ball into a knee high cotton sock. I made a second one just like the first, except I made the hole a little larger so my hand could fit in more easily. I put them on and secured them with a zip tie around the wrists. They were pretty effective and lets just say we wont be using any keys or untying knots with them on. I can make them better I'm thinking by carefully putting some silicone on the outside of the ball so it will stick to the sock...
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"
selfbondaged

Re: DIY Bondage Mittens

Post by selfbondaged »

Congrats on your 100th post :D , those sound really nice! but what kind of release mechanism would you use if you can't use your hands? :)
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

how do you get them back off again?
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

I was able to manipulate the safety shears to cut the tie wrap to get them off. These things are no joke and care must be used.
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"