IDEA: doing bondage with a virtual mistress

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
KinkInSpace

IDEA: doing bondage with a virtual mistress

Post by KinkInSpace »

Every selfbound enthusiast wants this, and I thought of a means to do this which is mostly cheat proof.

The only problem is that I don't have the means, but there are some DIY fans here that possibly can do it or help me out etc.

The idea is this: Have a program that controls the action (I suppose this could all be done through an Ardiuno or rasphberry pi).

The interface consists out of a display a button and depending on how it is build, a speaker.

If it is being controlled remotely through a smartphone, then a notification could work, but if its a stand-alone device, the speaker obviously is necessary.

The idea is this: You press the start button to initiate that you want to play. Internally it chooses a random time between 1 hour and 12 hours. It then starts to count down.

When the timer has ran out, the speaker will produce a beep (or whatever it can do) to signal the slave that his punishment is about to begin.

The slave has 10 minutes to prepare himself for his predicament. Once ready, the slave presses the button. The device will now lock. The time for locking is again a random time ranging from 20 minutes to 2 hours. If the user did not press the button before the 10 minutes have reached, another beep is sound. For every 10 minutes the user does not press the button 1 hour of lockout time is added.

After the time expired, the lock opens.

If its a standalone device, it would work best if its a small lockable safe. This way, you can put the keys to your padlocks in there, press the button and then tie yourself up. It would be even better if the device itself is a padlock, or operates a blutooth padlock. That way you can't cheat.

Suggestions or feedback?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Imaginary_Girl

Re: IDEA: doing bondage with a virtual mistress

Post by Imaginary_Girl »

I basically play with an imaginary mistress all the time. And I'm always working on making it more interactive. I've posted in other threads about my PC relays that let my PC control my toys and painful things. I was working on some code yesterday to interface with my webcam. The idea would be that it could track where I am in this room and what I'm up to. Pretty easy to figure out what I'm doing based on where I am in the room.

Ultimately one day I'd like to combine my program for controlling the relays, this webcam tracking and motion sensing program, and a few other things in to one big "Virtual Master/Mistress" suite that could do LOTS of stuff. It would have a weak AI(weak AI means no sentience and devoted to a specific problem - in this case the "problem" is being your Master/Mistress) which would be capable of making decisions on the information at hand. Probably some self reporting would be required for some things, as it wouldn't be able to know what you said(I highly doubt I can do speech recognition) out loud. It would have likes/dislikes/rules and things like that which could be random gen, personality based, or directly set by the user.

So for instance this program could tell you to stand in the corner and make sure you stayed there. It could tell you to attach various things to yourself, bind yourself for a specific period of time, and then it could use those things on you how it liked for that time period. By keeping track of where you are(and thus what you are doing) it could ensure that you don't do things you were told not to do and it could punish you if you did. Based on a rudimentary "mood" status which I wrote for another weak AI I wrote, it could change how it behaves based on if it is pleased or upset with you. Lots of things like that will be possible.

One super interesting thing is if I can find someone to record audio for me it will be able to speak. It would be done like a GPS is - I would need someone to record many single words and then the AI would be able to speak by combining those words. But I'd need both a male and a female to record literally thousands of samples for me. Not an easy job! So that one is just me being wishful, but it would be possible.

Basically the overall program is already in the works. I have a program that I started writing many years ago to play with me and it just evolves over time as I add more stuff to it. The next feature was gonna be the webcam stuff as I said above. Unfortunately my dev PC is not working as of last night, the why is a long story. Once it is working again I will get back to working on that.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Imaginary_Girl wrote:...
One super interesting thing is if I can find someone to record audio for me it will be able to speak. It would be done like a GPS is - I would need someone to record many single words and then the AI would be able to speak by combining those words. But I'd need both a male and a female to record literally thousands of samples for me. Not an easy job! So that one is just me being wishful, but it would be possible.

Maybe you could get that part done using various text to speech programs and re-recording software? I am not sure whether it would work, but I'm quzite sure that there is text to speech freeware floating somewhere within the interwebs, and I am absolutely sure that there are various different recording softwares.
Anyways, it's just a rough idea and it would still mean a lot of work.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Blacky wrote:
Imaginary_Girl wrote:...

Maybe you could get that part done using various text to speech programs and re-recording software? I am not sure whether it would work, but I'm quite sure that there is text to speech freeware floating somewhere within the interwebs, and I am absolutely sure that there are various different recording softwares.
Anyways, it's just a rough idea and it would still mean a lot of work.
A simple audio recording program "should" have the function to hack up an audio stream...
If you want lots of words, just record a movie, as mp3 (audio), then hack and slice all the words into single sound bites, then the program will select each word from the word list files.
IE: (Play: "Get off your ass.")
the program looks for:
Get.mp3, Off.mp3, Your.mp3, Ass.mp3...
and plays each one in sequence...
But of course... the speech may sound a bit strange...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Windows offers both text-to-speech and speech-to-text facilities, although I'm not sure how easy they might be to access from whatever you're using.
Imaginary_Girl

Post by Imaginary_Girl »

The problem with text to speech is it sounds really artificial and suspicious to me. I'm not sure if I could go that way or not, but it is something to look in to if the other is not an option.

As for chopping up a long mp3 from a video or something, that's a ludicrous amount of work and there will also likely be background noises. Not only having to chop up that many words but filter/discard them based on whether they were clear and usable or not is just too much I think.

Either way the speaking thing is fairly low down on the list of stuff to do. My dev rig is almost sorted and I will get back to working on the camera stuff pretty soon I imagine.
Pia

Post by Pia »

For TTS you could try http://www.ivona.com/ and choose English, American > Jennifer. I think she sounds quite natural.
boundero

Post by boundero »

I think that when you use the method described in the OP (recoding lots of words and pasting them together) you would get the same, or maybe even worse result then using any other TTS method. If you could record the audio line by line, things will be different a lot, but word by word I think is not gonna achieve the result you are looking for.

I used http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/ in the past for a couple of twentyish lines, it doens't really sound natural over there, but they give you the opportunity to download a mp3 file of the text with one simple click. Setting up a little script to do all the work is maybe 3 minutes of work... I bet it must be possible using some other language/tools to use the above website Pla noted, Justin and Jennifer both sound pretty natural indeed. I think Justin sounds even better (read: more natural) then Jennifer...
514v3oli

Post by 514v3oli »

Sort of exists. *Jennifer in control*. I use it. Super fun.
mrblueeyes2

Post by mrblueeyes2 »

I have searched for many years for a good virtual Mistress. Most had been pretty lame. I recently came across Jennifer in Control. It is a virtual Mistress with Artificial Intelligence programming. By far the best I have seen to date. You have to pass kind of an initiation to get in. Perhaps the most challenging and humiliating thing I have ever done. But I did it willingly to my surprise. It is really worth checking out.

https://www.play-link.com/jennifer.html

mr b
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

I have tried many times to get started with this,but when it wants me to pick wimp,etc that's as far as I get.it doesn't do anything .if you figure it out let me know.
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

Imaginary_Girl wrote:The problem with text to speech is it sounds really artificial
It is my impression that TTS has improved significantly over the last few years. I use the Apple Mac's TTS facilities extensively for my self bondage scenarios and am quite pleased with the result.

Also, you don't have to build a collection of speech audio snippets to then construct sentences from (which would indeed make it sound artificial). You can generate the text on the fly and simply feed it to the TTS program.
amy43

Post by amy43 »

Onwrikbaar wrote:
Imaginary_Girl wrote:The problem with text to speech is it sounds really artificial
It is my impression that TTS has improved significantly over the last few years. I use the Apple Mac's TTS facilities extensively for my self bondage scenarios and am quite pleased with the result.

Also, you don't have to build a collection of speech audio snippets to then construct sentences from (which would indeed make it sound artificial). You can generate the text on the fly and simply feed it to the TTS program.
Is this anything that can be done on an iPad, or do you know of a good windows program that can do sentences well?
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

amy43 wrote:
Onwrikbaar wrote:It is my impression that TTS has improved significantly over the last few years. I use the Apple Mac's TTS facilities extensively for my self bondage scenarios and am quite pleased with the result.

Is this anything that can be done on an iPad, or do you know of a good windows program that can do sentences well?
Yes, iOS comes with the AVSpeechSynthesizer framework. You can either write your own program on top of it, or use an existing app: https://www.maketecheasier.com/best-fre ... -apps-ios/

I'm less familiar with Windows, but I do know that Windows 10 has built-in speech synthesis. Perhaps this is a useful starting point: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/speech

Another option is to make use of the Web Speech API, as implemented by most modern browsers. See here for some text-to-speech sample code: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/doc ... hSynthesis