Bluetooth Vibrator with open API

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Morn

Bluetooth Vibrator with open API

Post by Morn »

I got the Lush from Lovense a while ago and I want to offer it as a easy to use solution if you plan to control a vibrator (or their other toys but haven't tested them).

I was easily able to program an Android App with their API that has some random setting (activates with 10% chance every ~20s for a random amount of time and strength) I was missing from their official app.

The other custom controllable vibrator I found here were quite complicated to set up. With this all you need is a UI, logic and the bluetooth control is done by their API. They have a buttplug vibrator too which will be accessible the same way as it seems.

I am not sure if this belongs here or in the software section but Lovense is the first company I saw that provides APIs so you can program your own software without additional hardware.
geekcdbdsm

Re: Bluetooth Vibrator with open API

Post by geekcdbdsm »

Hi.
This is very interesting thing I guess. I also ordered Lovense devices and want to control it with my own custom script/application which also controls handcuffs and estimate device. That promising to be hot!

But there is a BUT! I failed to find specs of API. My request for access to API declined. They said that they open it only for a businesses which is not my case. There is also an implementation in python in the qDot's git hub. But I not sure how it correct.

So my questions are. Where did you got API? Is it official or reverse-engineered? Can you drop a link or upload specs somewhere?
Morn

Post by Morn »

https://lovense.com/developer/docs/lanlevel

Has the documentation if you want to access it over lan.

https://lovense.com/developer/docs/lowlevel

Is the other APIs but you need a developer token for this method.
wildcat

Post by wildcat »

Thanks Morn! Going to try giving this a shot hooking it up with the blowjob trainer.

Will post results!
TiedJoe

Post by TiedJoe »

Hey wildcat, did you get a chance to hook that up to the BJ trainer?
relax

Post by relax »

Hi,
sorry I'm new here so maybe I just didn't found it, but where can I download the APK?

Thanks